You've got to be kidding me

AndyMarquisLIVE

Was a good 2nd half though.
I was watching the Jacksonville game, flipping back and fourth.

Redskins have become predictable. Jason Campbell throws it away every game. That was a horrible throw. :rolleyes:

That's it 'Skins fans. We're really in contention for the NFC! Joe Gibbs is gonna get us back to the Super Bowl this year! :jet:

Oh yeah ... :sarcasm:

AndyMarquisLIVE

You've got to be... 11-25-2007 03:08 PM shut up

:biteme:

Gee, not signed, go figure. :bigwhoop:

It's notr my fault the 'Skins, wait, let me rephrase, Jason Campbell and Clinton Portis suck. :loser:

I

Inkpen

Joe Gibbs is gonna get us to the HIGH SCHOOL Bowl...Maybe...

What a waste of a game...so many chances and Cambell just threw it away.....

Should have spent the time mucking stalls instead of watching another looser Skins game...

BUT...there are the PATS tonight!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

AndyMarquisLIVE

What Kinda Chit Is This?!?!

They just cut off the game for commercials. :burning:

First Jacksonville game I get to watch all season and WUSA and CBS cut it off for commercials. We really need to get DirecTV. :rolleyes: I guess this is better than watching the Jacksonville finish, right? CBS must have ESPN's NASCAR producers on hand for this game.

I really don't want to watch this game, seeing as I don't like the Ravens.

Otter

Nothing to see here
You've got to be... 11-25-2007 03:08 PM shut up

:biteme:

Gee, not signed, go figure. :bigwhoop:

It's notr my fault the 'Skins, wait, let me rephrase, Jason Campbell and Clinton Portis suck. :loser:

Joe Gibbs is gonna get us to the HIGH SCHOOL Bowl...Maybe...

What a waste of a game...so many chances and Cambell just threw it away.....

Should have spent the time mucking stalls instead of watching another looser Skins game...

BUT...there are the PATS tonight!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Go away, both of ya whiners.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Young QB..gotta go thru some times while he learns. He's done well with the hand thats been dealt him. If you don't have the patience, go follow some other team.
He's shown little improvement though.

He's consistent. You know when he's gonna throw an interception. :killingme

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Attachments

• ed_grimley.jpg
    ed_grimley.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 38

Angel

~*~*~
We've (Skins) thrown away our chances at winning in most of our lost games this season, during the last few minutes. Jason Campbell is new blood, he hasn't played a full season yet. The guy shows great promise for next season. This (I'm hoping) means that next year we will kick the crap out every team we play. Even though we lost today, the Skins played one hell of a second half. At least they showed up for that much (minus the last 17 seconds when TB intercepted the ball for the 6th time). :cheers: