You've got to be kidding me

boojack

Nissan Lover
Redskins

What I don't understand is that they brought this offensive expert in from KC and he ain't showing me #### !!!:banghead:

OldHillcrestGuy

Jason Campbell is learning, Tony Romo wasn't so hot when he first came around a couple of years ago. Jason Campbell didnt lose this came the early fumbles did the Skins in, sure he fumbled once himself but if they had protected him he wouldnt been hit.
I myself was downing Campbell earlier this year, the last 3 games he has played great, although we lost 2 of the 3, it game down to the last play of the game, sure he threw interceptions, but he did march them down the field to get into the position to win the games
As bad as todays lost was, we can dream, we still arent out of a wildcard spot, just about all the teams we needed to lose today did, and I sure dont think Philly will win tonight.
I think (not sure) 4 out of the last 5 games are home games, I know 3 of them are, so there may still be hope.

LateApex

Jason Campbell is learning, Tony Romo wasn't so hot when he first came around a couple of years ago. Jason Campbell didnt lose this came the early fumbles did the Skins in, sure he fumbled once himself but if they had protected him he wouldnt been hit.
I myself was downing Campbell earlier this year, the last 3 games he has played great, although we lost 2 of the 3, it game down to the last play of the game, sure he threw interceptions, but he did march them down the field to get into the position to win the games
As bad as todays lost was, we can dream, we still arent out of a wildcard spot, just about all the teams we needed to lose today did, and I sure dont think Philly will win tonight.
I think (not sure) 4 out of the last 5 games are home games, I know 3 of them are, so there may still be hope.

The Foreskins will not make the playoffs.

Please don't ever, ever, compare JC with Romo. JC isn't in the same class as Romo. JC can't even carry Romo's jock.

JC doesn't have it. He didn't have it at Auburn and certainly doesn't have it in DC. He makes horrible decisions in crunch time.

The loss to the Bucs can be squarely placed on JC's shoulders. He could have won the game at the end but threw two horrible int's.

I hope JC plays for you guys for the next 10 years...

LateApex

You didn't watch the game either did you?

I absolutely watched the game.

Yes - early fumbles were horrible.

But, with the game on the line - TWICE - with excellent OLine protection - Campbell made horrible throws.

Two weeks in a row where he has thrown costly interceptions.

When the game's on the line - I want my leader to instill some kind of confidence in me - that no matter what kind of adversity we face - he can pull out a win for us.

JC just doesn't have it... It is quite obvious by now.

When the Redskins ask him to throw the ball often (more than 30 times a game), they have lost EVERY TIME... 8 games with 30+ attempts, 8 losses... the Skins scored 17 points per game in those 8 games...

The stats don't lie...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Stats...

The stats don't lie...

...don't lie but without context they are meaningless. Batting .300 is great. Fielding .800 is horrible. Campbell says he under threw Moss in the end zone; bad pass. Barber jumped the route on the other one. Inexperience on Campbell's part. He said they had that play all day, so, when the time came, a really good veteran player, Barber, saw it and jumped it.

As far as stats go, we're not winning any more with Campbell than with Brunell. Does that mean Campbell's growth, getting experience from the only place it comes from, playing, should sit so we can have, statistically, the same results?

Campbell gets 5 more games and then we have a season and a 1/2 worth of work to pass judgement.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The early fumbles COMBINED with not making 4th & 1 on the 3 (which would have lead to OT if they had kicked the FG) is what put the entire game on 1 pass at the end.

It's a team game and it was a team loss. It looks to me that JCam had his mind made up at the line, of who he is going to throw to, in Dallas and in TB. Mcardell was WIDE open on the last pass attempt but he wanted to go to Moss.

D

dems4me

Being the perpetual optimist... we are still in this some how some way... right?? :confused: Last I understood, we needed Phily to loose, Arizona to loose and Bears to loose yesterday and us win. We did about half... so if Dallas were to loose every game and the Giants every game from here on out and we can win every game... that puts us back in the hunt right??? :buddies: :cheers:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
That's just crazy talk...:killingme Just hope for 8-8, 9-7 and a wild card was my pre season prediction, but I wasn't planning on Dallas and GB having such a good record.