You've had all day to defend or repudiate this...

transporter

...yet none of you ignorati types have.

Great Americans you all are...stand up types...Patriots....

Defend this...come on...all you bad ass, Ivy League educated types, who care so deeply for this country. Come on...stand up....be counted in support of a PRESIDENT who tweet this kind a crap.

Where are you comrade GURPS??? You are SO quick to post stories that denigrate AOC...why aren't you jumping on THIS bandwagon too?

Spitbubble...where's your support for "daddy"??

The rest of you cultists...where are you????

Tell the rest of us how this man is Making America Great Again!!!

Tell the rest of us how this man is supporting ALL citizens of this country!!!

Tell us how Presidential Donald Trump is!!

Come on....let's hear it!!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I’ll explain it to you in very simple terms......

It is very frustrating that people come here from crap holes and want to turn us into the crap holes they or there parents have left.

We live in the greatest country the world has known. If you hate it here so much and cannot get the people you want elected to destroy it.....please get the fugg out.

We are happy, working, raising our families, paying taxes, honoring our faiths, remembering our history (good and bad), helping make this country all the others envy and making us a magnet for every other country’s populations to emigrate too..
I too am person whose grand parents were immigrants. They came here legally, assimilated, learned English, and embraced the American way and I am blessed for it.

We do not embrace victimhood and entitlements. Get a job raise your family and make this country even better then it is now for future generations. The blueprint works.

Class envy and racial divides will not make this a better place to live. The progressive views that anyone that does not think like them are ignorant, shows how ignorant they are.

I love this country and was able through hard work and my faith in God to succeed beyond my wildest dreams. I have successful children and beautiful grand children.

God Bless America

Sapidus

I’ll explain it to you in very simple terms......

It is very frustrating that people come here from crap holes and want to turn us into the crap holes they or there parents have left.

We live in the greatest country the world has known. If you hate it here so much and cannot get the people you want elected to destroy it.....please get the fugg out.

We are happy, working, raising our families, paying taxes, honoring our faiths, remembering our history (good and bad), helping make this country all the others envy and making us a magnet for every other country’s populations to emigrate too..
I too am person whose grand parents were immigrants. They came here legally, assimilated, learned English, and embraced the American way and I am blessed for it.

We do not embrace victimhood and entitlements. Get a job raise your family and make this country even better then it is now for future generations. The blueprint works.

Class envy and racial divides will not make this a better place to live. The progressive views that anyone that does not think like them are ignorant, shows how ignorant they are.

I love this country and was able through hard work and my faith in God to succeed beyond my wildest dreams. I have successful children and beautiful grand children.

God Bless America

You forgot the part where you constantly fight against environmental regulation, deny climate change, encourage the use of fossil fuels and fight against expanded conservation efforts Ensuring that our country will be chock full of chemicals and our rivers and land polluted jk

Discourage health care for all Americans fight against rising taxes that go to pay for infrastructure , schools and other things that benefit all people.

You then claim our county is already full but discourage sex education and birth control including abortion.

You also say people should pull themselves up by their bootstraps yet make fun of a woman who did just that by going from a bartender to a congrssswoman.

Not to mention our responsibility for destabilizing the governments of some of these Central American and south american countries.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
(a) You've had all day to defend or repudiate this...
...yet none of you ignorati types have.

(b) Great Americans you all are...stand up types...Patriots....
(c) The rest of you cultists...where are you????

(d) Tell the rest of us how this man is Making America Great Again!!!

(e) Tell the rest of us how this man is supporting ALL citizens of this country!!!

(f) Tell us how Presidential Donald Trump is!!

Come on....let's hear it!!
(a) What's there to defend? Or to repudiate? I agree with his sentiment. See (e), below.

(b) Exactly correct.

(c) Well, last week you took the forum to task for being stuck to a computer screen. You made the point that other, more normal folks were out getting laid. So, maybe, that's where everyone was...?

(d) Nothing anyone could say to you about this would be received on any level, because you're in "broadcast mode." So not going to waste electrons or the effort (which is why this is, at best, a semi-serious reply).

(e) The "reap and sow" principle.

(f) Donald Trump is presidential.

#Mirroring (See (e), above.)

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Yooper,

It’s amazing how Tranny and Sappy know what’s in our hearts and minds.......I wish I had their wisdom and intellect

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You forgot the part where you constantly fight against environmental regulation, deny climate change, encourage the use of fossil fuels and fight against expanded conservation efforts Ensuring that our country will be chock full of chemicals and our rivers and land polluted

Except for the fact that none of the above is true or accurate... ;-)

Burnthings

These "Patriots" don't even understand the 14th amendment of the constitution, or respect democracy in general. This is the white nationalist neo confederacy attempting to rise.

If you don't want to be Americans, you should leave. Take your wannabe orange despot with you.

Chris0nllyn

Maybe you should explain what is inaccurate with the sentiment?

I need to explain why the President of the United States shouldn't tell two United States citizens (and Congresswomen) to "go back to [their country]"?

There's plenty wrong with what each of these women stand for in terms of policy to point out without resorting to that.

But the majority of Trump supporters on this site don't seem to care about actual issues. They care about pissing on the Dems. It's fun. It's a game.

Burnthings

I need to explain why the President of the United States shouldn't tell two United States citizens (and Congresswomen) to "go back to [their country]"?

There's plenty wrong with what each of these women stand for in terms of policy to point out without resorting to that.

But the majority of Trump supporters on this site don't seem to care about actual issues. They care about pissing on the Dems. It's fun. It's a game.
Braindead tribalism is what you mean.

BOP

It's a fun game.