Zales Clearance Event

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
But can you get it "custom" for cheaper? :shrug:

:rolleyes: You are taking it out of context. I am far from being snobby, as those who know me can attest. I think people should support local businesses, such as Rick's, who can design and create custom made works of art for an inexpensive price, rather than shopping at a chain store's "sale price". A lot of people think that a "sale" is a good deal, when sometimes it isn't, and don't consider other options.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
:rolleyes: You are taking it out of context. I am far from being snobby, as those who know me can attest. I think people should support local businesses, such as Rick's, who can design and create custom made works of art for an inexpensive price, rather than shopping at a chain store's "sale price". A lot of people think that a "sale" is a good deal, when sometimes it isn't, and don't consider other options.
:lol: Calm down before you go into :meltdown: mode.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

I would like to have a custom ring Enhancer/wrap made for my ring ..
Can he handle something like that?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Attachments

• wrap.jpg
    wrap.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 88

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Absolutely. You can talk out your idea with him or take in some pictures or drawing or whatever.

That's awesome so I could find a couple I like and then have him make something. I haven't found one I like yet and because my ring has the big stone in the middle and then one little one on each side, it's beed a little difficult. How long does it take him to do something custom? couple months?