Zales Clearance Event

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Chasey I have no clue what you are talking about, and obviously you don't either.

But I do, I look up big words I don't know and use them in sentences. Here, try it.

melt·down Pronunciation Key
n.
Severe overheating of a nuclear reactor core, resulting in melting of the core and escape of radiation.
Informal A disastrous or rapidly developing situation likened to the melting of a nuclear reactor core: "After several corporate meltdowns, only two reporters remain in [the] bureau" (David Fitzpatrick).
Informal An emotional breakdown

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
That's really pretty, with a great price for the pendant. Make sure to "hint" for a different chain for it (unless you have one to use) because according to the reviews, the chain breaks easily. Wouldn't want to lose your new heart pendant, now would ya? :smile:

Yeah. Definitely going to need a different chain. Hmmmm.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
That's awesome so I could find a couple I like and then have him make something. I haven't found one I like yet and because my ring has the big stone in the middle and then one little one on each side, it's beed a little difficult. How long does it take him to do something custom? couple months?

It depends on the complexity and materials involved I think -
like if he has custom order materials, that has to be factored in. Sometimes a couple of weeks sometimes a couple of months.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
But I do, I look up big words I don't know and use them in sentences. Here, try it.
Obviously you have the mentality of a five year old, and I really don't want to play your childish game, nor waste my time any further trying to converse with you as an adult, since you are obviously unable to.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Obviously you have the mentality of a five year old, and I really don't want to play your childish game, nor waste my time any further trying to converse with you as an adult, since you are obviously unable to.

No, five year olds give stupid nicknames to each other. :killingme