ZZ Top

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
I think I am getting old because it was extremely loud. We actually left or seats and just walked around and drank.

I talked to a few other people and they thought it was really loud as well so I don't feel that old now. But they did sound good.

johnjrval424

I think I am getting old because it was extremely loud. We actually left or seats and just walked around and drank.

I talked to a few other people and they thought it was really loud as well so I don't feel that old now. But they did sound good.

I actually thought the opening act was louder (if that's possible). They were loud but we could still pretty much understand what they were saying/singing.

You get me a T-shirt........:tap:

They didn't have any tank tops, sorry. I went and looked and decided $35-$40 was a bit much for a shirt.

It was loud. Especially when I was standing up near the speakers. :killingme

johnjrval424

They didn't have any tank tops, sorry. I went and looked and decided $35-$40 was a bit much for a shirt.

Yeah, I thought the prices were a bit steep for the shirts, too. If they were a little better quality, I may have been persuaded - although they were selling lots of them so perhaps my tastes are a bit too high? :diva:

I thought that was a very creative way in which to "mount the speakers" though...:eyebrow:

A

amotley

had a great time, took the kids also my 16 year old son had a blast.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Now...

...see; that's counter intuitive right there! Old farts, like me, can't hear all that well anymore yet the music was 'too loud'? :lol:

:larry:

Tomcat

Anytime
Completely enjoyed every minute of it!
Where did everyone sit? We were 3rd row, seats 10-13 (there were 4 of us, for those who might think that we are oversized). :smack:
Row C seat 21:yahoo:, almost dead center

I went and looked and decided $35-$40 was a bit much for a shirt.
When was the last time you bought a shirt at a concert? This isn't 1970 anymore:buddies:

More pics here:http://forums.somd.com/photography/141635-concert-season-3.html

Attachments

• Dsc_0015.jpg
    Dsc_0015.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Dsc_0045.jpg
    Dsc_0045.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Dsc_0052.jpg
    Dsc_0052.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Dsc_0139.jpg
    Dsc_0139.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Dsc_0163.jpg
    Dsc_0163.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 105

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Row C seat 21:yahoo:, almost dead center

When was the last time you bought a shirt at a concert? This isn't 1970 anymore:buddies:

More pics here:http://forums.somd.com/photography/141635-concert-season-3.html

Great pictures. I'm surprised Dusty is still alive. I drove a limo for him in the 80's for three days. He took me dancing at the Hilton in Fresno, I drove them to Bakersfield from Fresno, was backstage, went to his hotel room with him and played gin rummy with him for hours. He told me he was dying of luekemia and his last wish was to take me to bed. :lol: I didn't fall for it, but my bff did the drummer. BTW, I kicked his ass in Gin Rummy. Also, nice to know, they didn't do any drugs.

craberta

They are definately worth going to see. If they ever come back this way again I am there. I sat behind an annoying geriatric bimbo, and a guy who kept putting the beachballs under his shirt! :killingme She eventually got slammed in the head with one. It was a blast! The beer, bluemoon, was good, and the full moon was romantic.

MMDad

Lem Putt
They are definately worth going to see. If they ever come back this way again I am there. I sat behind an annoying geriatric bimbo, and a guy who kept putting the beachballs under his shirt! :killingme She eventually got slammed in the head with one. It was a blast! The beer, bluemoon, was good, and the full moon was romantic.

Poor BSGal. :ohwell: