ZZ Top

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I didn't get a ticket. :ohwell:

But I do have a picture of me in front of the ZZTop car back in 1985 (?) when I was skinny and permed. :lmao:

sockgirl77

You're welcome...

I didn't get a ticket. :ohwell:

ZZ Top - 46 (Lex Park)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-697478708@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-27, 7:38PM EDT

Looking for attractive, petite lady to join me for the ZZ Top concert at Calvert Marine Museum on Tuesday, June 17th. If all goes well perhaps we can get together again.

I'm new to the area and haven't been there before. But I think I have reasonably good seats.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
ZZ Top - 46 (Lex Park)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-697478708@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-27, 7:38PM EDT

Looking for attractive, petite lady to join me for the ZZ Top concert at Calvert Marine Museum on Tuesday, June 17th. If all goes well perhaps we can get together again.

I'm new to the area and haven't been there before. But I think I have reasonably good seats.

Appreciate the thought, but no thank you... :lmao:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sound was actually decent this time considering that the museum has a challenging environment for good sound quality (it usually sux !).
A very solid performance by ZZ Top. Seasoned veterans!
The warm-up band (Blackberry Smoke) were enjoyable!
They had a few good tunes and my son got autographs from the whole band. Friendly guys!
The weather was premo !
A couple of drunks were hilarious !

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Attachments

• 23 ZZ Top2 crop.JPG
    23 ZZ Top2 crop.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 112
The sound was actually decent this time considering that the museum has a challenging environment for good sound quality (it usually sux !).
A very solid performance by ZZ Top. Seasoned veterans!
The warm-up band (Blackberry Smoke) were enjoyable!
They had a few good tunes and my son got autographs from the whole band. Friendly guys!
The weather was premo !
A couple of drunks were hilarious !

Full moon was nice too. I saw one girl lose her flip flop and not realize it for several steps. :killingme

johnjrval424

Completely enjoyed every minute of it!

Where did everyone sit? We were 3rd row, seats 10-13 (there were 4 of us, for those who might think that we are oversized). :smack:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:howdy:Aren't you suppose to be out riding today> Wish I had gotten tickets, would have loved to seen them.

Glad you all had a great time.:otter:

Can't ride today. I pulled a muscle in my chest...and NO, it didn't happen last night. :lol: I'm getting in some pool time today in a bit.