“If you’re OK licensing my 2A right, what’s wrong with licensing your First Amendment Right."

black dog

Free America
More lies and misdirection.

Restricting the purchase of High caliber automatic weapons to police and military for a start.

The Vegas shooter purchased 31 guns in one year. You buy more than 5 and you are not a dealer you get a visit from the police to follow up.

But yet Machine Guns and destructive devices have been regulated since 1934,, Not ever used in a crime that I know of..

Why do the Police need them if no one else can have them in your utopia.

And what would 5 a year change ????,, Crazy only needs one gun...
And here you know with those silly rights we have you tend to have to break a law before you loose one or more of those rights.

Last edited:

Sapidus

You think that would have prevented him from doing what he did? Assuming he got that followup, what would have been the police's course of action as a result of this followup?

They would have investigated and possibly deemed him unstable. They would have tracked his future purchases and prevented him from buying 26 more guns in the following year.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
yep, you spew, and spew, and spew, and spew ........

what exactly is 'high caliber' :shrug:

So ####ing What ....

how fascist of you .....

so you think after passing all of the existing background checks a visit from the police would have turned up anything different

how naive of you
High caliber? Obviously .223 from a black rifle.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They would have investigated ......

by that logic,

..... every gun purchase should be investigated by police, a crazy person might buy a Firearm ....

hell every car, chain saw, knife, baseball bat

someone somewhere might do something insane

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
High caliber? Obviously .223 from a black rifle.
:killingme

Yeah I know. I laugh about that one too.

None of these schmucks has ever heard or felt what a truly strong hunting cartridge feels like. They're terrified of The rifle because it's black And it looks scary on TV. When in reality the damn thing fires a cartridge they can't guarantee 100% kill ratio in a groundhog.

My own personal observation in Boot Camp when they handed me an M-16 A1 and I learned what it fired was "what the ####?"

wimpy ass 223.

Rommey

They would have investigated and possibly deemed him unstable.
They were already investigated in the first place. And why is 5 the magic number?

They would have tracked his future purchases and prevented him from buying 26 more guns in the following year.
HUH?
How does that work? How does he make "future purchases" if he is "prevented from buying"?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
My own personal observation in Boot Camp when they handed me an M-16 A1 and I learned what it fired was "what the ####?"

the rifle was like the toy guns I had growing up

my first 'real' Rifle at 14 was a Spanish Short Rifle M 1916

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
the rifle was like the toy guns I had growing up

It's tiring hearing the phrase "hi-powered military cartridge" and holding back the laughter. Even the 7.62 pales compared to dozens of standard hunting cartridges.

Sapidus

by that logic,

..... every gun purchase should be investigated by police, a crazy person might buy a Firearm ....

hell every car, chain saw, knife, baseball bat

someone somewhere might do something insane[/QUOTE

Nope. That’s not at all the same as what I said. But good try trying to at least use your brain for once

Sapidus

They were already investigated in the first place. And why is 5 the magic number?

HUH?
How does that work? How does he make "future purchases" if he is "prevented from buying"?

It’s really not hard to understand. They would have tracked his purchases and when he tried to buy more he would have been questioned and possible
Prevented from buying more guns based on the investigation. Try to think

Sapidus

It's tiring hearing the phrase "hi-powered military cartridge" and holding back the laughter. Even the 7.62 pales compared to dozens of standard hunting cartridges.

It’s tiring hear the phrase massacre, lone gunman and 50 dead 400+ injured

BOP

More lies and misdirection.

Restricting the purchase of High caliber automatic weapons to police and military for a start.

The Vegas shooter purchased 31 guns in one year. You buy more than 5 and you are not a dealer you get a visit from the police to follow up.

Unrestricted gun ownership. The problem will sort itself out in short order.

black dog

Free America
:killingme

Yeah I know. I laugh about that one too.

None of these schmucks has ever heard or felt what a truly strong hunting cartridge feels like. They're terrified of The rifle because it's black And it looks scary on TV. When in reality the damn thing fires a cartridge they can't guarantee 100% kill ratio in a groundhog.

wimpy ass 223.

In the 55 grain bullet it killed around 500 thousand to a million North Vietnamese, Its done quite well in its 64 grain steel core version and the new copper base 64 grain is doing quite a good job. Don't underestimate the 5.56

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
In the 55 grain bullet it killed around 500 thousand to a million North Vietnamese, Its done quite well in its 64 grain steel core version and the new copper base 64 grain is doing quite a good job. Don't underestimate the 5.56
I know it's old-school, but as a car guy I'm a big believer in the idea of "no replacement for displacement" and that old 30:06 was good it displacing flesh and bone.

black dog

Free America
I know it's old-school, but as a car guy I'm a big believer in the idea of "no replacement for displacement" and that old 30:06 was good it displacing flesh and bone.

So you would rather hump 230 Rd of 06 than 720 of 5.56?
And I'm old, I shoot in the vintage and Garand high power matches every year..