Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Dugger vs Dunham

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Please, her story probably wasn't even true. It seemed as made up as could be and simply the vehicle for her to tell a story of her sexual identity 'awakening'. IF she actually did it, it was one incident. it wouldn't measure up to someone who repeatedly assaulted numerous girls, some on more than one occasion.
    Show me a boy at 16 who hasn't tried to feel up a girl and I will show you a man who has a problem with his sexual identity.
    Now a sleeping girl is a little creepy, but boys engaging in a little breast feeling or fingering is pretty normal.
    The jails would be full of them if prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Show me a boy at 16 who hasn't tried to feel up a girl and I will show you a man who has a problem with his sexual identity.
    Now a sleeping girl is a little creepy, but boys engaging in a little breast feeling or fingering is pretty normal.
    There is a difference between consensual activity and molestation. Touching a sleeping girl isn't creepy, its illegal. Why am I not surprised you would be defending a sexual predator?
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Mh, no, it's not normal.

Unto dust we shall return
    You ####ing paedo.

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    Mh, no, it's not normal.
    So how old were you when you actually started petting? 45????

So how old were you when you actually started petting? 45????
    There is a difference between consensual petting and molestation or sexual assault
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyBeacon View Post
    You ####ing paedo.
    Now, why do you say that? If two 14 year olds get to gettin', are one or both of them pedophiles? I mean, technically they are not because pedophilia refers to sexual attraction to prepubescent youngsters, and a teenager wouldn't be part of that group. However let's pretend it's two 6 year olds playing doctor - are they pedophiles?

You all throw that term around so often, clearly you don't even know what it means.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Unto dust we shall return
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Now, why do you say that? If two 14 year olds get to gettin', are one or both of them pedophiles? I mean, technically they are not because pedophilia refers to sexual attraction to prepubescent youngsters, and a teenager wouldn't be part of that group. However let's pretend it's two 6 year olds playing doctor - are they pedophiles?

You all throw that term around so often, clearly you don't even know what it means.

There is a difference between consensual petting and molestation or sexual assault
    No sh1t Sherlock. Did you figure that out all by yourself?

I believe I said creepy. I am sorry, I should have said criminal, I should have said he should be punished for it the rest if his life perhaps even spending that life in prison, for feeling up a sleeping girl, that may have satisfied you a-holes who want to crucify this man because he has made a few bucks, got on TV, and is now an upstanding citizen.

Now if he had robbed a store , had a record, and gotten shot by a police officer we would be putting a plaque in the street for him.
    But all he did was turn his life around and become decent. So let's hound him, break him, crucify him.

If he had smoked Marijuana and tried Cocaine while in college we could elect him President.
    But he felt up a sleeping girl.
    He could stick a Cigar in a young intern and beat off in the sink and you would vote for him a-hole so don't get on your high horse with me.
    He could be a woman responsible for the deaths of 4 heroes and a is a lying sack of crap and you will vote for her.

Certainly he was wrong. we all know that, but let's make a federal case of it because this guy is on the right, and not the left.

Blog Entries
    Please, her story probably wasn't even true. It seemed as made up as could be and simply the vehicle for her to tell a story of her sexual identity 'awakening'.
    So then she's a liar. I wonder what else she's said that is a lie.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.