Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 601

Thread: Dugger vs Dunham

  1. #11
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    30,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Please, her story probably wasn't even true. It seemed as made up as could be and simply the vehicle for her to tell a story of her sexual identity 'awakening'. IF she actually did it, it was one incident. it wouldn't measure up to someone who repeatedly assaulted numerous girls, some on more than one occasion.
    Show me a boy at 16 who hasn't tried to feel up a girl and I will show you a man who has a problem with his sexual identity.
    Now a sleeping girl is a little creepy, but boys engaging in a little breast feeling or fingering is pretty normal.
    The jails would be full of them if prosecuted.

  2. #12
    Registered User Midnightrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NU
    Posts
    13,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Show me a boy at 16 who hasn't tried to feel up a girl and I will show you a man who has a problem with his sexual identity.
    Now a sleeping girl is a little creepy, but boys engaging in a little breast feeling or fingering is pretty normal.
    The jails would be full of them if prosecuted.
    There is a difference between consensual activity and molestation. Touching a sleeping girl isn't creepy, its illegal. Why am I not surprised you would be defending a sexual predator?
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Show me a boy at 16 who hasn't tried to feel up a girl and I will show you a man who has a problem with his sexual identity.
    Now a sleeping girl is a little creepy, but boys engaging in a little breast feeling or fingering is pretty normal.
    Mh, no, it's not normal.

  4. #14
    Unto dust we shall return
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Show me a boy at 16 who hasn't tried to feel up a girl and I will show you a man who has a problem with his sexual identity.
    Now a sleeping girl is a little creepy, but boys engaging in a little breast feeling or fingering is pretty normal.
    The jails would be full of them if prosecuted.
    You ####ing paedo.

  5. #15
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    30,033
    Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    Mh, no, it's not normal.
    So how old were you when you actually started petting? 45????

  6. #16
    Registered User Midnightrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NU
    Posts
    13,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    So how old were you when you actually started petting? 45????
    There is a difference between consensual petting and molestation or sexual assault
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

  7. #17
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    127,817
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyBeacon View Post
    You ####ing paedo.
    Now, why do you say that? If two 14 year olds get to gettin', are one or both of them pedophiles? I mean, technically they are not because pedophilia refers to sexual attraction to prepubescent youngsters, and a teenager wouldn't be part of that group. However let's pretend it's two 6 year olds playing doctor - are they pedophiles?

    You all throw that term around so often, clearly you don't even know what it means.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  8. #18
    Unto dust we shall return
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,900
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Now, why do you say that? If two 14 year olds get to gettin', are one or both of them pedophiles? I mean, technically they are not because pedophilia refers to sexual attraction to prepubescent youngsters, and a teenager wouldn't be part of that group. However let's pretend it's two 6 year olds playing doctor - are they pedophiles?

    You all throw that term around so often, clearly you don't even know what it means.

  9. #19
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    30,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    There is a difference between consensual petting and molestation or sexual assault
    No sh1t Sherlock. Did you figure that out all by yourself?


    I believe I said creepy. I am sorry, I should have said criminal, I should have said he should be punished for it the rest if his life perhaps even spending that life in prison, for feeling up a sleeping girl, that may have satisfied you a-holes who want to crucify this man because he has made a few bucks, got on TV, and is now an upstanding citizen.

    Now if he had robbed a store , had a record, and gotten shot by a police officer we would be putting a plaque in the street for him.
    But all he did was turn his life around and become decent. So let's hound him, break him, crucify him.

    If he had smoked Marijuana and tried Cocaine while in college we could elect him President.
    But he felt up a sleeping girl.
    He could stick a Cigar in a young intern and beat off in the sink and you would vote for him a-hole so don't get on your high horse with me.
    He could be a woman responsible for the deaths of 4 heroes and a is a lying sack of crap and you will vote for her.

    Certainly he was wrong. we all know that, but let's make a federal case of it because this guy is on the right, and not the left.

  10. #20
    Awww, jeez Monello's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canaryville AKA St. Monello
    Posts
    9,505
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Please, her story probably wasn't even true. It seemed as made up as could be and simply the vehicle for her to tell a story of her sexual identity 'awakening'.
    So then she's a liar. I wonder what else she's said that is a lie.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

    Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |