91% of Yanks living in Mexico are illegals

Midnightrider

Alas...I put the last $100 I owned in to wax and chrome polish for my scooter,,,that I just washed to prep for detailing. Shirley a rich feller like yourself could understand priorities like that? And then my cruiser is currently up for bottom maintenance...and hte fishing boat needs gas..and...I still need about 12-15 grand to finish that custom '69 Bronco you can see in the background...and I'd really like to finish the '59 TR3 so I can deal with the Pantera restoration..but the Donzi is calling....

It sucks to be so poor...have pity..please, Mo. Even my dog is beggin' ya.

View attachment 119037
Yep, that means the only reason you wouldn't back up your challenge is that you are a pussy.
But if you want to put your POS bike up against my $100 I am game.:yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yep, that means the only reason you wouldn't back up your challenge is that you are a pussy.
But if you want to put your POS bike up against my $100 I am game.:yay:

Which bike?...I have many. Unlike your sorry ass, I've succeeded in life.

The only way to do this right is you stop on by and pick out the one you want...since you've never been anything but a total failure, that prospect should make you giddy.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Which bike?...I have many. Unlike your sorry ass, I've succeeded in life.

The only way to do this right is you stop on by and pick out the one you want...since you've never been anything but a total failure, that prospect should make you giddy.
You got a lot of projecting going on for someone who is afraid to back up his BS.

hotbikermama40

You got a lot of projecting going on for someone who is afraid to back up his BS.

You're using 'projecting' in this sentence in a manner that suggests you don't know what 'projecting' means...

In fact, by your inane posts on this thread, and in another about how much of a pussy Gil is, it's easy to imagine you glaring at your reflection each time you comment.

And THAT is projection.

Midnightrider

You're using 'projecting' in this sentence in a manner that suggests you don't know what 'projecting' means...

In fact, by your inane posts on this thread, and in another about how much of a pussy Gil is, it's easy to imagine you glaring at your reflection each time you comment.

And THAT is projection.
Aren't you the dumbest little white knight :bigwhoop:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'd be there just to film the exchange and post the video on the forums for everyone's viewing enjoyment.

black dog

Free America
I'm gonna put the tattooed chic in the company PU with a spanking bench and send her to Maryland and straighten you all out... You'll be begging to kiss harass.
She'll give you all a new meaning to diversity training... :wench:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm gonna put the tattooed chic in the company PU with a spanking bench and send her to Maryland and straighten you all out... You'll be begging to kiss harass.
She'll give you all a new meaning to diversity training... :wench:

In my best Mike Meyers voice: "Yeah baby!"