91% of Yanks living in Mexico are illegals

Midnightrider

He WOULDN'T win, however...meaning that he wouldn't be in that situation of having to show up.
And he knows that. So it's real easy to talk the big boy talk
You honestly think Lynch will be sentenced to 5-10 years?

So you think that a wager with a slippery snake that has multiple MPDs would be a good idear? :eyebrow:
You are the idiot who proffer the bet, and you only backed out because you know you were just talking out your ass.
Just put up the $100 already so he shuts up!!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I lose, I'll be a good sprt....I'll just be a sittin' here playin' my banjer, waiting for MR to stop by and collect.

deliverance-boy1.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Obviously you wouldn't be a good sport or you wouldn't be such a pussy about it now.

Don't look now Mo..but that narrative is all yours. You created it..you're beating it to death. The rest of us..we're just watchin' you go at it. :killingme

Looking forward to having you stop by.

stgislander

PREMO Member
There is no narrative. There is your mouth proffering a bet your ass won't back up. It's all right there in your posts

Remember:

Sounds like the bet was accepted albeit with a little Deliverance humor. Anyway, invitations to witness the paying off of the bet will go out to select forum members.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Sounds like the bet was accepted albeit with a little Deliverance humor. Anyway, invitations to witness the paying off of the bet will go out to select forum members.

Someone needs to nail down just what the wager is. Watermelonboy says Lynch won't get 5-10 years. Does that mean that if Lynch is convicted, sentenced to 5-10 years with 8 years reserved that Watermelonboy wins? Does that mean that if Lynch is convicted, sentenced to 5-10 years and Trump pardons her the Watermelonboy wins?

Hijinx

Someone needs to nail down just what the wager is. Watermelonboy says Lynch won't get 5-10 years. Does that mean that if Lynch is convicted, sentenced to 5-10 years with 8 years reserved that Watermelonboy wins? Does that mean that if Lynch is convicted, sentenced to 5-10 years and Trump pardons her the Watermelonboy wins?

Gilligan hasn't got a prayer. Lynch will not even be charged, much less convicted.