977 The Rocket, Mickey The Kid

littlelady

God bless the USA
No tattletits, she was my 5th grade teacher. And since you like to correct spelling and punctuation and grammer, your kids go before you.. college girl...
Have you figured out that cesarian doesn't have a i in it yet, do you need help with that too? If you want I can get the roomie to grade your writing skills, I'm sure with two masters and a law degree she's got skills in writing...
It's just funny how you keep trying to make a High School grad with admitted ####ty writing skills, look bad, all the while when your to stupid to check your own work..
And the last question,,, no Wackadoodie just you...

Is that all you got? My writing skills surpass yours. All members have to do is compare. You have nothing.

I, also, wanted to say that I would post a pic of my great aunt’s bracelet she made in the factory during WWII, but it is in our safety deposit box at our bank.

Carry on with your bad self. You are good for a laugh. Thanks!

And, please notice, I didn’t correct your spelling.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Is that all you got? My writing skills surpass yours. All members have to do is compare. You have nothing.

I, also, wanted to say that I would post a pic of my great aunt’s bracelet she made in the factory during WWII, but it is in our safety deposit box at our bank.

Carry on with your bad self. You are good for a laugh. Thanks!

And, please notice, I didn’t correct your spelling.

Your writing skills are better than mine, that's not saying much dumbass.
I have lots, and no payments on any of it.. You can't say that, my kid at 18 and a few months can take care of himself, your kids are much older and can't say that.
not bad for someone who can't spell and didn't go to college.. you wanna discuss person incomes, company incomes, pensions , 401's and social security amounts? And I'm still putting in... Pssst.. and I own the company...
Think about that next time super shoes writes a mortgage payment..
Mortgage payments in your 60's.. lol :killingme

Speaking of work,,, later on KooKoo..

Edit... It must make you sad to always use other people in your extended family that actually did something for their Country.. And you the supposed Patriot have done nothing..

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Your writing skills are better than mine, that's not saying much dumbass.
I have lots, and no payments on any of it.. You can't say that, my kid at 18 and a few months can take care of himself, your kids are much older and can't say that.
not bad for someone who can't spell and didn't go to college.. you wanna discuss person incomes, company incomes, pensions , 401's and social security amounts? And I'm still putting in... Pssst.. and I own the company...
Think about that next time super shoes writes a mortgage payment..
Mortgage payments in your 60's.. lol :killingme
Speaking of,,, later on KooKoo..

Again, point by point. Yes, my writing skills are better than yours; that has a lot to do with it. It shows your mentality. Next, good for you on the no payments. Next, how do you know what our payments are? Next, my dot is married with a dot, and a son on the way and lives in a 500,000 dollar house. Yes, my son has some things to work out, but you seem to thrive on that; which makes me think you don’t reveal everything, and are like a rabid dog to make yourself feel better. You have a personality disorder, or a need to be the best. Next, yes, we can discuss personal income, 401k’s, if you want to. Our mortgage payment is really low because of VA. And, to let you know, super shoes invested in an oil penny stock years ago that has now gone through the roof. You know nothing, so stop acting like you do. Thanks. And, thanks for calling me kookoo. It has become endearing to me. It means I have made an impact on this forum, and y’all never forgot me. Big hug!

I forgot to say, we helped dot and her hub buy their house. Anything else you have to say, or want to know?

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Again, point by point. Yes, my writing skills are better than yours; that has a lot to do with it. It shows your mentality. Next, good for you on the no payments. Next, how do you know what our payments are? Next, my dot is married with a dot, and a son on the way and lives in a 500,000 dollar house. Yes, my son has some things to work out, but you seem to thrive on that; which makes me think you don’t reveal everything, and are like a rabid dog to make yourself feel better. You have a personality disorder, or a need to be the best. Next, yes, we can discuss personal income, 401k’s, if you want to. Our mortgage payment is really low because of VA. And, to let you know, super shoes invested in an oil penny stock years ago that has now gone through the roof. You know nothing, so stop acting like you do. Thanks. And, thanks for calling me kookoo. It has become endearing to me. It means I have made an impact on this forum, and y’all never forgot me. Big hug!

I forgot to say, we helped dot and her hub buy their house. Anything else you have to say, or want to know?

So writing skills are connected to a person's mentality? LOL. And you went to college...
So your kid lives in a half a million dollar home that they couldn't afford the down payment on, can't afford child care without both sets of grandparents taking care of it for free.
And that's a good thing?? What ####ing planet are you all living on....

The Planet of Poor Money Management, When someone can't work or looses their job we are getting foreclosed on..

littlelady

God bless the USA
So writing skills are connected to a person's mentality? LOL. And you went to college...
So your kid lives in a half a million dollar home that they couldn't afford the down payment on, can't afford child care without both sets of grandparents taking care of it for free.
And that's a good thing?? What ####ing planet are you all living on....

The Planet of Poor Money Management, When someone can't work or looses their job we are getting foreclosed on..

I said nite, nite too early. What about the thought of giving the money now, because you can’t take it with you? And, seeing the fruits of one’s labor before they die? My dot and her hub both have jobs. And, what the hell are your talking about poor money management, job loss, or foreclosure? This sort of commentary #### is how the forum commentary gets screwed up. What is wrong with you?

And, as far as the grandparents wanting to babysit their grandchildren; who wouldn’t want to do that if they could? Watching your childrens’ children grow up, and the joy of it all. We are blessed to be able to do that. And, you are the one that talks about how solvent you are, and how you do payroll in a tree stand. You are such an immature hypocrite. Whatever. You are one sick pup. Go to sleep.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I said nite, nite too early. What about the thought of giving the money now, because you can’t take it with you? And, seeing the fruits of one’s labor before they die? My dot and her hub both have jobs. And, what the hell are your talking about poor money management, job loss, or foreclosure? This sort of commentary #### is how the forum commentary gets screwed up. What is wrong with you?

It's obvious where your kid learned poor money skills... You don't understand good skills why should your kid.
I forgot that you lost money on two homes in MD..

What's that called again when you do the same thing over and over and expect different results??? Hummmmmmm..

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's obvious where your kid learned poor money skills... You don't understand good skills why should your kid.
I forgot that you lost money on two homes in MD..

What's that called again when you do the same thing over and over and expect different results??? Hummmmmmm..

Wrong again. When did you surmise that my kids learned poor money skills? And, where did you get that hub and I have poor money skills? Both those times selling homes in MD, we sold in a bad housing market, and suffered the loss, but it has been made up for many fold. I am quite nervous that you think you know everything about my life. How could that be?

Oh, and yeah, about doing things over and over again, expecting different results, you need to check your troll roll. :)

Sorry, y’all. This is the worst participation of jumping the shark that I have been a part of on this forum thus far, and I apologize, but I had to reply.

I hope Mickeythekid is ok, and hope he makes it back.

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

This is what I don’t like about a forum; the fact that members don’t read the entire thread, before they post. Spr already posted about Mickey’s twitter feed in #221. You are welcome.

That is where I got it from, I was just answering the question asked to me.

Thank you for being a pretentious nut job, I guess.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Do... do... do... another thread bites the dust. Another one gone and another one gone. Another thread bites the dust.

Bibliophilic

Wrong again. When did you surmise that my kids learned poor money skills? And, where did you get that hub and I have poor money skills? Both those times selling homes in MD, we sold in a bad housing market, and suffered the loss, but it has been made up for many fold. I am quite nervous that you think you know everything about my life. How could that be?

Oh, and yeah, about doing things over and over again, expecting different results, you need to check your troll roll. :)

Sorry, y’all. This is the worst participation of jumping the shark that I have been a part of on this forum thus far, and I apologize, but I had to reply.

I hope Mickeythekid is ok, and hope he makes it back.

I haven't posted in awhile but read the forums now and then. Utterly sickened by littlelady hijacking threads and going off topic and being toxic. Shut up already.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I haven't posted in awhile but read the forums now and then. Utterly sickened by littlelady hijacking threads and going off topic and being toxic. Shut up already.

:yay:

Wait until her witching hour comes along, she'll be here to blast you, too!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

:yay: Thanks for saying what most of us think and have said to her on numerous occasions. I am just shaking my head and chuckling at the insanity of doing the same thing over and over. Lather, rinse, repeat. :bigwhoop:

Bibliophilic

:yay: Thanks for saying what most of us think and have said to her on numerous occasions. I am just shaking my head and chuckling at the insanity of doing the same thing over and over. Lather, rinse, repeat. :bigwhoop:

I kinda feel sorry for her; it must be terrible to 1) be so stupid 2) be so reactive and 3) live thru her keyboard...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I kinda feel sorry for her; it must be terrible to 1) be so stupid 2) be so reactive and 3) live thru her keyboard...

Yes to all but the first part. I used to feel sorry for her but she does it to herself for whatever perverse pleasure she derives from it. If you only have "friends" on the internet and none in the dirt world, it must be a sad existence and I pity her.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It is funny watching BD and Seven join sides against LL. It's like "The enemy of my enemy...." thing.