Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT

PsyOps

Pixelated
Oh Horse crap! You are so full of it.

You freaking idiot.

BTW...jagoff...

Moron.

Ahhhh.... liberals at the peak of their debating skills.:bigwhoop:

You libs never fail to shine bright with your true, seething, foaming-at-the-mouth, hateful colors.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Person with the Power to Make it Right?

I would have made it clear to Saudi Arabia and the entire Muslim world, the day after the 1993 attempt to destroy the World Trade Center, an attack that, were it successful, would have made 9/11 seem like a small thing, that the next attack by anyone claiming to act in the name of Islam would be taken as an act of war BY all of Islam against the United States of America and I would make plain that Mecca, Medina, everything was on the table to kill and destroy Muslims. In short, we would take the threat seriously.

I would make it plain that if Islam wants a war with the West, you got it.

Extreme? Not at all. Simply the rational response to people who intend to, and are succeeding at, destroying us.

Only Muslims can stop this. That's it. Anything less than that is the slow decay and accelerating decline of the US.

:shrug:

I sure as flying hell would not be disarming nor treating American's as suspects.
Think smaller and more immediate.

The above solution is the correct one, but it involves countless people to be onboard with it and you'll never ever ever get that. Like, ever.

First the American people must want it. Then they must elect Congressional representatives that want it. Oh, and let's not forget all those Muslims...

So take that off the table because you're never going to get all those people to agree that the US has a right to forcefully protect itself (preemptively if need be).

With the laws and rights and restrictions and whatever that are in place right now, what should the cops have done besides evacuate the area and do a house to house search, whether the homeowner was cooperative or not?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So to be clear, if it had been your home and the perps were NOT in your house, but LE suspected they were and they busted down your door, held you and your family at gunpoint; you'd be fine with this?

Do we even know how often this might have happened?

I'll ask you:

What would you rather they'd have done instead?

If I were one of the homeowners, I'd have left my house and let them have at it. My first thought would have been, holy crap, what if Mustafa got in my house somehow and is hiding in the basement right now? Check, cops! Check!! Look under the bed! In the closets!! Wait! I have a crawlspace!

And PS, there is no report of them "busting" down doors and "holding" families at gunpoint. Nice hyperbole, though.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Dude! Really??

I love ya but we must not have watched the same video. They KNOCKED on the door several times until the occupants answered.

Same response.... No one was held at gunpoint. Watch the video again and stop with the freaking panic! maybe you should jump on the island with the three stooges above... :lmao:

What I saw was the LE banging on the door. Yes, the person answered the door, but each person was forced out of the home, forced to put their arms in the air; some were searched by the guy at the foot of the steps. Then LE forced entry into the house – no doubt without a warrant – and the perps weren’t even in that house.

I tried to mention this before, once the crime has occurred and the perpetrators are being pursued then we have to give way to LE to do their job. But, it’s my opinion that if we didn’t have ‘gun-free’ zones, and states like Massachusetts with very strict gun laws that are aimed at disarming virtually everyone these things wouldn’t even be necessary. The chase for these guys would have ended a lot sooner and an entire city wouldn’t have suffer a complete lockdown and intrusion by law enforcement. But this is what happens when society is rendered helpless.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'll ask you:

What would you rather they'd have done instead?

If I were one of the homeowners, I'd have left my house and let them have at it. My first thought would have been, holy crap, what if Mustafa got in my house somehow and is hiding in the basement right now? Check, cops! Check!! Look under the bed! In the closets!! Wait! I have a crawlspace!

And PS, there is no report of them "busting" down doors and "holding" families at gunpoint. Nice hyperbole, though.

Please read post #26.

If you were armed, Mustafa would likely be dead; no cops entering your house necessary.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please read post #26.

If you were armed, Mustafa would likely be dead; no cops entering your house necessary.

Let's be realistic. First, I'd have to know he was there. Second, I'd have to be ready for him, because his ass is surely ready for me. I'm surprised; he's not.

You can't say that the bombing wouldn't have taken place if everyone at the marathon were armed. There was no real reason to suspect this guy up until his backpack blew up. Then all hell was breaking loose, people were surprised and panicking, and the bomber was out of the area.

Larry's solution is the correct one: make the consequences so damn high that they wouldn't dare send even the lowest lackey into our country to so much as step on an ant. Make the consequences extremely high for any country who harbors terrorists in any capacity. Invade their countries, kill their leaders, yadda yadda.

But that's not going to happen. So....next?

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's
The whole town was on a requested lockdown it's not like no one knew what was going on. Had I been living there I would have been watching TV or whatever and heavily armed. Knock on door? See who is knocking, if police open door. No big deal as I already know what's going on.

Yep the cops, National guard and all had an agenda alright, Photo of Boston cop

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
What I saw was the LE banging on the door. Yes, the person answered the door, but each person was forced out of the home, forced to put their arms in the air; some were searched by the guy at the foot of the steps. Then LE forced entry into the house – no doubt without a warrant – and the perps weren’t even in that house.
Ok so you agree no doors were destroyed and no one was held at gunpoint. good. No more sensationalism like the OP tried to portray. :buddies:

They were forced out of their homes with arms in the air, some were searched..... ok. Where's the foul? Remember now, there's a TERRORIST BOMBER who detonated two bombs and just killed an ARMED police officer on the loose. Threw grenades at them and everything.

The police were obviously acting on a tip because this was the only house they went in. The OP and the article made it sound like they were rounding up the entire town and marching them to the trenches before killing them.

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
The whole town was on a requested lockdown it's not like no one knew what was going on. Had I been living there I would have been watching TV or whatever and heavily armed. Knock on door? See who is knocking, if police open door. No big deal as I already know what's going on.

Yep the cops, National guard and all had an agenda alright, Photo of Boston cop
That's what martial law looks like right thar! :lol:

Attachments

• boston-police-milk.jpg
    boston-police-milk.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 59

PsyOps

Pixelated
Let's be realistic. First, I'd have to know he was there. Second, I'd have to be ready for him, because his ass is surely ready for me. I'm surprised; he's not.

You can't say that the bombing wouldn't have taken place if everyone at the marathon were armed. There was no real reason to suspect this guy up until his backpack blew up. Then all hell was breaking loose, people were surprised and panicking, and the bomber was out of the area.

Larry's solution is the correct one: make the consequences so damn high that they wouldn't dare send even the lowest lackey into our country to so much as step on an ant. Make the consequences extremely high for any country who harbors terrorists in any capacity. Invade their countries, kill their leaders, yadda yadda.

How is expecting different results by defining different circumstances being unrealistic? I wasn’t talking about an armed society stopping the bombing. I’m talking about how effective these would have been running around the city shooting the place up, and worries they might have gotten into someone’s home.

I’m not saying having a better armed populace is a perfect solution. There is no such thing. I’m saying your odds are better if you are armed. You take the guy out with your shotgun, then call the police and tell them where the body is.

And it’s a culmination of all these things… stop with the insane gun control crap, toughen up on illegal immigrations, take threats very seriously, swift and very strict penalties. This country is do all things opposite that set the perfect stage for these things to be easier to do. And that's where we are; defenseless. Wait for the cops to get there and hope you live through it. I'd rather hope I live through it under MY terms.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ok so you agree no doors were destroyed and no one was held at gunpoint. good. No more sensationalism like the OP tried to portray. :buddies:

They were forced out of their homes with arms in the air, some were searched..... ok. Where's the foul? Remember now, there's a TERRORIST BOMBER who detonated two bombs and just killed an ARMED police officer on the loose. Threw grenades at them and everything.

The police were obviously acting on a tip because this was the only house they went in. The OP and the article made it sound like they were rounding up the entire town and marching them to the trenches before killing them.

No, they did not smash the door down. Yes, they had weapons and each person was removed from that home under gunpoint forced to keep their hands in the air. The perp wasn’t even in the house. The tip was wrong.

The foul is having to be in that circumstance to begin with. You have virtually an entire community unarmed. Why do you think they chose this area and not FL or TX? Why do all of these people choose soft targets of unarmed people? THAT is the problem I’m trying to raise.

What they did do was shut an entire town down. This never have to happen in this country where we – the people – are barricaded in our homes because of one crazed terrorist. Have you ever considered this was a test to see how defenseless we are? Should we really be this defenseless?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And it’s a culmination of all these things… stop with the insane gun control crap, toughen up on illegal immigrations, take threats very seriously, swift and very strict penalties. This country is do all things opposite that set the perfect stage for these things to be easier to do. And that's where we are; defenseless. Wait for the cops to get there and hope you live through it. I'd rather hope I live through it under MY terms.

I get it, but you're talking about what should be, not what *is*.

So what's the problem, given what is, with the cops searching a few houses looking for a terrorist bomber?

That sort of illogic drives me nuts because THAT is what emboldens these killers. On their own turf they hide in schools because they know the American public will have a foaming fit if the US military drops a bomb on it, or even sends in troops and scares the little kids. They hide in hospitals, baby milk factories, mosques, pretty much anywhere they please because they know they're safe. And now they know they can hide in our homes and the public will lose their collective mind if the cops knock on the door looking for them.

That is just freaking insane.

PsyOps

Pixelated
But they didn't know that.

IF LE knew virtually everyone in the neighborhood was well armed, I don’t think they would have any doubt about the status of any intruder into a home. Can you agree with that?

The people of MA voted for that. If they are unarmed, that's what they wanted.

Yes, and we get the government we deserve. If that’s what the people decide they want, this is what we will get; lockdowns, massive LE and military forces through our streets, and entering into homes at will. If you’re willing to accept that as okay, then that’s what we will get.

I find it insane the people are so willing to forego their rights for that kind of safety.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Think smaller and more immediate.

The above solution is the correct one, but it involves countless people to be onboard with it and you'll never ever ever get that. Like, ever.

First the American people must want it. Then they must elect Congressional representatives that want it. Oh, and let's not forget all those Muslims...

So take that off the table because you're never going to get all those people to agree that the US has a right to forcefully protect itself (preemptively if need be).

With the laws and rights and restrictions and whatever that are in place right now, what should the cops have done besides evacuate the area and do a house to house search, whether the homeowner was cooperative or not?

Then, what is the point?

If all we ever do, if all we ever judge things by is 'what is' and 'practical' and 'realistic' what is the point? What is the point of having a constitution? What is the point of claiming inalienable rights? What is the point of a bill of rights? What is the point of ideas? None of that stuff is practical, principals are totally impractical.

Every single time one of these issues comes up, we face the opportunity to either do what is right, constitutionally speaking, or, what is practical. It seems obvious that more and more, we just do what is practical, Dems are R's, R's are D's, anyone who argues against the status quo is dismissed as a kook, things get worse, government 'necessity' grows, government dependence grows and we just scratch our heads; how'd we get here???

You look at that mob that was looking for those guys. What do you see? I see enormous waste. Good lord, there must have been, what, hundreds of people there. I saw local cops, state cops, FBI and, when I saw a guy with a DEA jacket on, I just burst out laughing. DEA???????? Why, where the hell was the FDA? ATF? Why no one from the Ag department?

And we call this 'security'. We call this 'safe'. I guess so. Once everyone works for the government, then what?????

There is no way, NONE to make it OK and proper to physically force someone from their home. Guns drawn, get the hell out, now.

No way.

"Oh, I'm sorry officers. I was about to tell you to #### off, that this was MY house. Silly me. Of course, in the interest of 'safety' you can order me out, physically remove me if you feel like. What was I thinking? MY house. Please, forgive me. I forgot my place for just a moment there."

Midnightrider

No, they did not smash the door down. Yes, they had weapons and each person was removed from that home under gunpoint forced to keep their hands in the air. The perp wasn’t even in the house. The tip was wrong.

The foul is having to be in that circumstance to begin with. You have virtually an entire community unarmed. Why do you think they chose this area and not FL or TX? Why do all of these people choose soft targets of unarmed people? THAT is the problem I’m trying to raise.

What they did do was shut an entire town down. This never have to happen in this country where we – the people – are barricaded in our homes because of one crazed terrorist. Have you ever considered this was a test to see how defenseless we are? Should we really be this defenseless?

on what do you base this ridiculous statement? how do you know who in watertown owned what?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

It HAS to or we are lost. Black, white, Jew, Muslim, atheist. We're losing this country not just for WASP. It's being lost for everyone.

I have a Micheal Gerson piece to comment on...new tread coming up.