ANTIFA -not a hate group

glhs837

Power with Control
See, I don't buy that!

ANYONE who caught a glimpse of ANY of the last nine months of chaos knows better!

I think you underestimate the filtering quality of the rainbow tinted glasses a lot of these people wear. To them, things like Berkley and Portland were not chaotic riots caused by antifa seeking just that, chaos, but peaceful counter protests as shown in the videos liked by their friends on FB. They don't seek out videos and postings from the "other" side, heck they don't even look at news coverage, just FBtwitagram

So she was a local? From Charlottesville, just an innocent bystander that got caught up in the movement?

I also see where the press states she was "just crossing the street" but in the video nobody was just crossing the street, they were marching down the middle of the street.

There was just as wide a variety of left as there was of right there that day, Bob. From leftover hippies looking for a rifle to stick a flower in to masked azzholes with "signs" made of 3/4 mdf. Just like the right had regular folks who think removing the statue is wrong and whose only purpose was to stand there for the allotted time and make their feelings known, but also folks with shields made of melamine countertops and trained in crowd control tactics. Watch the vids of them forming shieldwalls and charging. Police riot squad sharp? Nope, but much better than the black clad crowd.
I'll bet you wont find her name on a antifa sign up, more likely Campus Freshmen in favor of Feminism.

glhs837

Power with Control
The media seems to be attempting to keep the connection quiet by not mentioning it at all.. and of course more pictures of a much younger, more innocent victim.

It's mentioned a few places where she was there protesting, and counter protesting as part of the AntiFA group, but no mention of her affiliation in any MSM piece.

Places? Where?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Exactly, pretty sure she wasn't antifa. Was one of the "normals". Lots of liberal minded folks were there, just caught up in the meat grinder between the to hate groups. In fact, antifa counts on such "civilian" casualties for maximum press and chaos. And if they were being honest, they would tell you that this death was a gift to them. A young attractive woman killed by the pasty white evil fascist.

The ethos of terrorism.

Chris0nllyn

So NOT BLM??

I'm not positive and should have noted that. My apologies.

Doing a reverse image search on google leads me to a Dailymail article in May of 2015 with a caption under this photo that says "Controversial: Demonstrators in Chicago hold up a sign reading 'more dead cops' during May Day protests in Chicago". Which I linked.

It could be BLM. It could be Black Nationalists. It could be (black-only?) anarchists. Chances are, it's not antifa as they didn't become more than a fart in the wind until early this year. Well after the photo was taken. BLM's symbol is the fist, but it looks like these jokers failed art class and the anarchy symbol is easy enough. Or, it could be anarchists I guess.

The photo also popped up more recently on conservative message boards, twitter, facebook, etc. saying it's antifa. No links were provided on those posts either.

Hank

my war
Couldn't you have googled "circled a"?

Couldn't you or the OP have done an image search?

It's a bit hypocritcal to ask someone that when it's clear you're not willing to go the extra step yourself.

Usually the sign that one can not back up their $hit...

glhs837

Power with Control
Couldn't you have googled "circled a"?

Couldn't you or the OP have done an image search?

It's a bit hypocritcal to ask someone that when it's clear you're not willing to go the extra step yourself.

I think Bob knows exactly what the circled A means. And maybe I'm wrong, but are those not white folks in the masks and hoods? Bob, I'll look later, was hoping you would provide a link, it being your assertion and all. :)

Hijinx

I think Bob knows exactly what the circled A means. And maybe I'm wrong, but are those not white folks in the masks and hoods? Bob, I'll look later, was hoping you would provide a link, it being your assertion and all. :)

I went over to Google and asked what the circled A that BLM used means. They didn't have an answer, so I tried Bing, and they didn't know either, so if anyone has had better success . Let's hear it.

glhs837

Power with Control
The A has nothing to do with BLM, except that both groups are of the "BURN THE MOTHER DOWN" school of societal reform and so have common cause in some places.

ginwoman

Exactly, pretty sure she wasn't antifa. Was one of the "normals". Lots of liberal minded folks were there, just caught up in the meat grinder between the to hate groups. In fact, antifa counts on such "civilian" casualties for maximum press and chaos. And if they were being honest, they would tell you that this death was a gift to them. A young attractive woman killed by the pasty white evil fascist.

I bet you are totally right about that..ain't is SICK?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
This is an interesting development of an innocent bystander innocently crossing the street.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1503006785553.jpg
    FB_IMG_1503006785553.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 129