ANTIFA -not a hate group

glhs837

Power with Control
Search "Heather Heyer IWW organizer" and then search IWW and Antifa. If you can't find anything from there you should click on the X in the upper right corner as the internet isn't for you.

The initial claim was that she was Antifa, I did search for her and Antifa, even posted the results here. I had not looked for the IWW, my apologies. Since my pervious search was for antifa only, nothing about the IWW surfaced.

Chris0nllyn

So you admit you were spitballing and that I posted nothing about her. Scum.

Hank commented on the source, and you asked him to provide refuting links to disprove it. Why would you ask that on something so obviously biased and thrown together? Then, when you get called out, "oh, well I didn't post it". You sound like GURPS. Running a ####ing posting marathon and then using the same excuse when he's called on it, or when a headline is just as dumb as half the articles he posts.

Wishbone

So she belonged to a Communist organization and allied herself with an Anarcho/Marxist Terror group who was also allied with a Racist/Anarchy group.

What a winner.

Wishbone

0.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hank commented on the source, and you asked him to provide refuting links to disprove it. .

Of course I did, child..because he offered nothing but a few typed words as his rebuttal. Google "bad internet debating habits" and you'll see that one listed. ;-)

As you so often try to slide by with yourself.. Intellectual laziness. :huggy:

I said nothing whatsoever about the incident with that woman who was killed..nothing about the video...nothing at all. You made that part up. You do that a lot too.

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

Of course I did, child..because he offered nothing but a few typed words as his rebuttal. Google "bad internet debating habits" and you'll see that one listed. ;-)

As you so often try to slide by with yourself.. Intellectual laziness. :huggy:

I said nothing whatsoever about the incident with that woman who was killed..nothing about the video...nothing at all. You made that part up. You do that a lot too.

So, do you think the meme is true? Why else would you ask someone to provide evidence of something so clearly false?

Speaking of making #### up, you ever going to back any of your claims?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So, do you think the meme is true? Why else would you ask someone to provide evidence of something so clearly false?

Speaking of making #### up, you ever going to back any of your claims?

I don't have an opinion on it..didn't have an opinion on it..didn't even try to offer an opinion on it. Why do you insist on making chit up in the first place, and then insist on doubling down on it after you've been called on it?

Maybe you'll grow out of that someday.

Chris0nllyn

I don't have an opinion on it..didn't have an opinion on it..didn't even try to offer an opinion on it. Why do you insist on making chit up in the first place, and then insist on doubling down on it after you've been called on it?

Maybe you'll grow out of that someday.

So you can't, or won't, answer the question?

Do you think it's true? It's a simple yes or no question and a chance to voice your opinion on the matter. I get that others have to think for you, but here's your chance, sport.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Didn't think so.

Should have been quite obvious to you since I - wait for it ...wait for it - posted no opinion or comment earlier. :lmao:

Slow kid. There's always one or two around.

Say, do you stomp your feet when you're throwing your internet tantrums? Just wondering.

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

Should have been quite obvious to you since I - wait for it ...wait for it - posted no opinion or comment earlier. :lmao:

Slow kid. There's always one or two around.

Say, do you stomp your feet when you're throwing your internet tantrums? Just wondering.

Why did you ask Hank to provide refuting links to the meme? If you didn't think it was true, why ask for refuting evidence?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why did you ask Hank to provide refuting links to the meme?

I routinely call out people that try to refute (or assert, for that matter) anything with nothing more than a "harrumph" and and some words. Do it all the time, kid. It's not rocket surgery.

Does doubling down on fail, like you do, hurt? I imagine it must. You are almost (almost) as obtuse as ole RumpRider and Sappy are.

Here's an easy test for ya: Find where I posted an opinion on whether that meme was true or fake.

I'll wait.

seven

So you can't, or won't, answer the question?

Do you think it's true? It's a simple yes or no question and a chance to voice your opinion on the matter. I get that others have to think for you, but here's your chance, sport.

Par for course with Tiny. He can't ever put up or shut up!

:killingme