Australian woman is fatally shot by Minneapolis police; bodycams were off

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well, it's DailyWire, sooooo....... come'on, we both decry the crappy reporting, and the crappy use of the language by the media on both sides of the fence. Just cause this dailywire chucklehead cant construct a friken sentence doesn't mean you should jump off the cliff with him.

I included the link back to the Star Tribune that published the original ' no weapon found'

Sources identified Noor’s partner on the scene, who did not fire any shots, as officer Matthew Harrity, 25, who earned his peace officer’s license last year. A spokeswoman for the BCA confirmed there was no weapon found at the scene, creating even more mystery about how Damond’s call to police ended in one of the responding officers fatally shooting her.

I also am not familiar enough with the LEO there - Peace Officers License ?
maybe this is different 'police force' than the normally incorporated police forces ?

https://dps.mn.gov/entity/post/becoming-a-peace-officer/Pages/peace-officer-how-to-become.aspx

Chris0nllyn

Restitution

When they said "no weapon found", they are reffering to the victim.

How do you know that?

COMMON F'N SENSE!!!

Did you think it was the Bobbies that responded? Did they catch a big boat from London to do the "no weapons found" shooting? You are aware that 99% of LEO in this country are armed right?

Its getting to the point of ridiculous that you are still clinging to this idiocity :doh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In the context that it was used it's always talking about the victim.
Like, no weed was found, no drugs were found, no weapons were found...
No gun was found... Means she didn't have a gun..

:lol:

I'm not sure why this is so difficult for you people.

But we will wait, and more details will come out in this case. Then I can either point and laugh at you all, or I will humbly eat crow and admit you were right.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
COMMON F'N SENSE!!!

Did you think it was the Bobbies that responded? Did they catch a big boat from London to do the "no weapons found" shooting? You are aware that 99% of LEO in this country are armed right?

Its getting to the point of ridiculous that you are still clinging to this idiocity :doh:

So you think it's absolutely impossible that the cop shot this woman, then tried to get rid of the weapon to cover it up?

black dog

Free America
download (10).jpg

black dog

Free America
In a press conference held by the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office on Monday (May 15) afternoon, regarding a police officer-involved shooting on Friday night with a Louisiana man, Sheriff Huey Mack revealed that no weapon was recovered from the scene of the shooting.

Another one..

Sarah Fowler | The Clarion-Ledger
Updated 7:05 p.m. CT March 16, 2017
A gun was not found on or in the vehicle of the suspected bank robber shot by police Tuesday.

A bunch here....

At least 14 times since 2010, Chicago police officers shot someone and said they thought the person had a gun, though police ultimately never found one. That, in turn, opened up the city to millions of dollars in legal claims, according to public records.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And frankly, now that MR has taken his stand against my conjecture and ridiculed it (in his juvenile manner), that almost assures that I'm right.

Chris0nllyn

:lol:

I'm not sure why this is so difficult for you people.

But we will wait, and more details will come out in this case. Then I can either point and laugh at you all, or I will humbly eat crow and admit you were right.

This is not any different from any other police shooting story. As BD said, if the story read "no drugs were found" (which we see all the time) do you think they are rferencing the officer there?

If the officer shot her, which isn't disupted, then the officer (police typically carry guns) likely shot her with his service weapon.

Is your contention that the officer ditched his service weapon in a storm drain somewhere?

Restitution

So you admit that my scenario is indeed possible, then proceed to call it a "tin foil hat grassy knoll theory".

Okay.

Are you not caffienated today?

So, it is your thought process that this LEO.... shot and killed this woman. He either did it with his issued sidearm or another weapon. Then, he "may have" hid said weapon (whether it be the sidearm or the other weapon) to cover up the murder. Then, when other officer/crime scene personnel arrived... they found ZERO weapons INCLUDING the officer's sidearm??? And it didn't occur to them to ask "Hey man... where the HELL IS YOUR SIDEARM??"

untitled.png

LOOK OUT! We have a totally corrupt system there! From the beat cops to the federal judges in that town!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And it didn't occur to them to ask "Hey man... where the HELL IS YOUR SIDEARM??"

How do you know they didn't?? Good grief.

Now maybe you can explain why they had their body cameras turned off while they were supposedly on a call, which ended in one of them shooting a (presumably) innocent woman. Just a coincidence?

Restitution

How do you know they didn't?? Good grief.

Now maybe you can explain why they had their body cameras turned off while they were supposedly on a call, which ended in one of them shooting a (presumably) innocent woman. Just a coincidence?

Any number of reasons could explain why.... that is not what I am debating here.

Do you honestly think that "no weapon(s) found at the scene" applied to the LEO? Seriously???

So, you are taking the "mass conspiracy" road? Good Luck!