Australian woman is fatally shot by Minneapolis police; bodycams were off

black dog

Free America
I believed to begin with that her shot her through the window, for her to be shot in the abdomen I believe she would be standing up next to the cruiser.

Restitution

But wait, all that and not one mention of the weapon he shot her with being missing? I cannot believe that..... wonder why that is

(gathersupsomecrowsandbakingingredients)

Now we have Noor shooting the woman through the car window. That may mean no bullet hole was found as well as no weapon.

Uhhh Ohhh! Be careful, instead of humble pie/eating crow.... you might just be put on ignore! :lmao:

Ya' know... because of all these common sense "retarded" and "asanine" comments.

...gotten too retarded for me to be distracted by your asinine comments.

black dog

Free America
Uhhh Ohhh! Be careful, instead of humble pie/eating crow.... you might just be put on ignore! :lmao:

Ya' know... because of all these common sense "retarded" and "asanine" comments.

Can you put a moderator on ignore here?
If so I've never been on a forum that you can.

This_person

All I know is that guns kill people - the left has told me so over and again. I hope they lock that gun up so it can't hurt anyone anymore.

glhs837

Power with Control

I think the implication is that I might be put on ignore by Vrai for implying the someone might be eating crow here.

:lol:

I'm not sure why this is so difficult for you people.

But we will wait, and more details will come out in this case. Then I can either point and laugh at you all, or I will humbly eat crow and admit you were right.

Because she threatened Restitution with being placed on ignore.

OMG.

I'm putting you on Ignore. You have gotten too retarded for me to be distracted by your asinine comments.

black dog

Free America
I think the implication is that I might be put on ignore by Vrai for implying the someone might be eating crow here.

Because she threatened Restitution with being placed on ignore.

I wasn't implying anything, I am curious about if a mod can be put on ignore here.
I could just try but I'm to lazy..

glhs837

Power with Control

:lol:

I'm not sure why this is so difficult for you people.

But we will wait, and more details will come out in this case. Then I can either point and laugh at you all, or I will humbly eat crow and admit you were right.

I wasn't implying anything, I am curious about if a mod can be put on ignore here.
I could just try but I'm to lazy..

Not you, that's what Restitution was implying.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
But no gun was found at the scene. And I'm almost positive that if the cop passenger accidentally discharged his gun in the direction of the cop driver to hit someone standing at the driver's side door, the cop driver would be the first one to rat that guy out and have him at the very least kicked off the force. That would be your basic pants-####ter.

Update:
http://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-police-officer-who-shot-killed-woman-identified/434975623/#1

First question: where's the gun? It is not disputed that this cop shot and killed her. So where's the gun? If it was an accident or provoked by the woman, the cop wouldn't have gotten rid of the gun, which he obviously did. Therefore, using my incredible deductive skills, I'ma call this one a cold-blooded murder and attempted cover-up, and a way more interesting story than what it might appear at first glance.

I'm assuming they aren't talking about the cops gun.. They have it..

What they are implying is there was no gun or weapon found on the victim... bringing into question WHY did they shoot her if she didn't even have a weapon??

Of course who is it that's telling us no weapon was found? A trusted source, or CNN??

glhs837

Power with Control

What they are implying is there was no gun or weapon found on the victim... bringing into question WHY did they shoot her if she didn't even have a weapon??

Of course who is it that's telling us no weapon was found? A trusted source, or CNN??

Pretty much all of the coverage was just a regurgitation of the Star Tribunes local coverage. From my time there, I recall the ST being the Minneapolis equivalents of the WaPo, respected on the factual content with the understanding that the wording will be slanted.

Wishbone

Found an article that says "a loud noise" caused the cop to shoot.

Waiting for another source to confirm that one.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I didn't assume that. I assumed that the "reporter" meant what s/he said.

But that's completely beside the point that I was making, which is that these cops were involved in dirty dealings and this woman was shot for being a potential witness. Buncha ####ing Johnny Cochrans around here.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pretty much all of the coverage was just a regurgitation of the Star Tribunes local coverage. From my time there, I recall the ST being the Minneapolis equivalents of the WaPo, respected on the factual content with the understanding that the wording will be slanted.

Then wouldn't the reporting be slanted toward the Somalian cop and not the white Australian woman he shot?

Although he IS a cop, and therefore the enemy.

But he's also Somalian, and black, so that should make him the hero.

Except for...cop....

I'm so confused :jameo:

glhs837

Power with Control
Then wouldn't the reporting be slanted toward the Somalian cop and not the white Australian woman he shot?

Although he IS a cop, and therefore the enemy.

But he's also Somalian, and black, so that should make him the hero.

Except for...cop....

I'm so confused :jameo:

Don't think I have expressed an opinion either way on this case. Or said that the coverage is slanted except to call out the DW on it's addition of the word "Strangely". Other than to debate the "The officer tossed the service weapon he used to shoot the woman with in the sewer/trash" idea you were clinging to. I do find it interesting that they have made this huge push to add Somali officers to the force and then compared it to the DC department hiring thugs when they dropped the "No criminal record" requirement. Looks like the department in question might have maybe hired some Paul Blarts in the rush to diversify.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_0860.JPG

black dog

Free America
He's lying. A "loud noise" caused him to shoot across his partner, through an open car window into the woman standing there?

Yeah...no. Try again.

The first question I would ask is, why was your service pistol out of it's holster and in your hand?
I would then ask the partner driving the same thing, was your service pistol in your hand? Then I would go on too, why was it or why wasn't it , considering your partners was out of it's holster.