Big Brother 11

I wanted Jessica back too. :mad: I dont understand if they break them all down in categories and have an endurance competition how the "atheletics" will loose any :shrug:

Yeah, it should have been a combo competition since they categorized it like that.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I am so glad that Jeff got the coup de tat or whatever it is called. No the HOH for this week really has no power.

I am so glad that Jeff got the coup de tat or whatever it is called. No the HOH for this week really has no power.

Sheema's going to put up two from Jeff's side and I can't wait for him to nix her nom's and put up two pple from her team. I hope he chooses Jesse and Natalie, they annoy me to no freaking end :evil:

D

dems4me

Can you believe Ronnie flipped on Michelle like that? Totally caught me off guard.

He was just pizzy she didn't use her POV. Yeah... like he would have been taken off the block instead of Lydia. He's annoying, glad he's gone. :howdy: Any of y'all watch BB AfterDark on Showtime from 12-3am? I do on weekends :nerd: :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I hope we never have to see Ronnie again. Weasley little icky ####er. :dead:

I'm soooo glad Jeff got the super-secret-special power, and that he finally kissed Jordan, even though Weasle Boy ruined it with his Geek impersonation. :geek:

Pete

Repete
I hope we never have to see Ronnie again. Weasley little icky ####er. :dead:

I'm soooo glad Jeff got the super-secret-special power, and that he finally kissed Jordan, even though Weasle Boy ruined it with his Geek impersonation. :geek:

This is a side of you I hoped never to see. :bawl:

D

dems4me

Me, too. Jeff and Jordan. Russell is pretty cool.

I love Russell, but he needs to keep his paranoia in check, very smart guy but if folks catch on and play on his paranoia he's a goner.:yay: Jordan :doh: I forgot about her :doh: I like her too - someone equally good as math as I am :killingme: Do you think that math segment is YouTubed somewhere? :killingme:

C

CalvertNewbie

Me, too. Jeff and Jordan. Russell is pretty cool.

Same here. Russell and Jeff are both :hot:, Jordan is a sweetie (although not the sharpest tool in the shed). Jessie and Natalie can go, glad the rat is gone. Michelle isn't as innocent as I first thought, she'll be gone soon.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Same here. Russell and Jeff are both :hot:, Jordan is a sweetie (although not the sharpest tool in the shed). Jessie and Natalie can go, glad the rat is gone. Michelle isn't as innocent as I first thought, she'll be gone soon.

I think Jeff is hot but Russell has those cauliflower ears. :barf:

Dems, I forgot about Russell getting all :cds: when the girls were talking about books! :lmao: I can't wait until he sees that episode and feels like a tool. :lol: