Big Brother 11

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
Jeff and Jordon are our favorites. But he is going to have to let her go eventually. I don't think he will be able to get her to the end.
I watch BBAD on Showtime everynight. Most of it with the fast-forward button pressed. Once in a while it get interesting. Like the night of all the fighting. It was mostly during those 3 hours.
:popcorn:

D

dems4me

Jeff and Jordon are our favorites. But he is going to have to let her go eventually. I don't think he will be able to get her to the end.
I watch BBAD on Showtime everynight. Most of it with the fast-forward button pressed. Once in a while it get interesting. Like the night of all the fighting. It was mostly during those 3 hours.
:popcorn:

I know I was just thinking the same thing... poor Jeff, not only does he have to get himself to the finish line, but now he has feelings for Jordan and now he has to help get her there too. :faint: :lol:

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
If Jeff uses his "special" powers, who would you like to see put up?

I want Natalie and Jesse. Throw the whole house into one big mess. :evil:

C

CalvertNewbie

If he is smart he will put up Natalie and Jesse.

:yeahthat: I think that's probably what he'll do, he needs to split them up. Chima may change alliances in the future but Natalie & Jessie will always have eachother's backs. Natalie is starting to work my nerves. She's like a little puppet, it's getting old.

D

dems4me

Can he use his special powers to put Chima up if she's the current HOH? I'd like to see her go and Natilie. :buddies:

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
A few days ago on After Dark Chima was talking about how she will throw the biggest hissy fit if the power has anything to do with taking her nominations down and replacing them. She seemed very serious about it. I hope she does and makes an @ss out of herself.
Thursday night is going to be good.:buddies:

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
A few days ago on After Dark Chima was talking about how she will throw the biggest hissy fit if the power has anything to do with taking her nominations down and replacing them. She seemed very serious about it. I hope she does and makes an @ss out of herself.
Thursday night is going to be good.:buddies:

That would be hilarious but I don't think Jeff is going to use it. I don't know why, it's just a feeling.

That would be hilarious but I don't think Jeff is going to use it. I don't know why, it's just a feeling.

I kinda feel the same way but it wouldn't be too terrible if he didn't use it, IMO. I think one of two things:

1) He should use it to put up Natalie and Jesse. The only thing with this is that it's obvious he's trying to break up their alliance which now makes him (and Jordan since they're "together" in the game) a target from Chima, Jesse or Natalie (depending on who stays) and probably Lydia.

2) He shouldn't use it and just let Russell go home. This gets someone from the other team out (which is someone he thought he made an alliance with himself) and doesn't draw attention to him or Jordan.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I kinda feel the same way but it wouldn't be too terrible if he didn't use it, IMO. I think one of two things:

1) He should use it to put up Natalie and Jesse. The only thing with this is that it's obvious he's trying to break up their alliance which now makes him (and Jordan since they're "together" in the game) a target from Chima, Jesse or Natalie (depending on who stays) and probably Lydia.

2) He shouldn't use it and just let Russell go home. This gets someone from the other team out (which is someone he thought he made an alliance with himself) and doesn't draw attention to him or Jordan.

Yeah I can see it go either way. I just know that I want Jesse and Natalie gone.

D

dems4me

:killingme

I would think if Jeff pulls Lydia and Russell off the block then he would have them on his side but who knows. It kind of sucks that he can't talk to anyone about the power.

I was thinking the same thing last night. It bothered me Russell went back and talked to Jessie who of course went back to talk to Jeff which I think makes him less inclined to use that power to save Russell and to possibly form a new alliance with Russel, Lydia, Jordan and himself. :crazy:

C

CalvertNewbie

I didn't watch last night, dvr malfunction. What did I miss, anything good?

D

dems4me

I didn't watch last night, dvr malfunction. What did I miss, anything good?

Chima and Russel are going at it. Keven won POV and choose NOT to use it on his friend Lydia to get her off the block. :shocking: Natalie is flying under the radar this week. Chima called Russell "cauliflower ears" and a "terrorist". :faint: Michelle got caught in a lie and Lydia is crying about her friend not using POV on her and Jeff is undecided on using his coup de teat(sp?) and needs to use it or loose it tomorrow. If he uses it, he stands to gain a new alliance and break up the Jessie/Natalie that allliance. :smile:

C

CalvertNewbie

Chima and Russel are going at it. Keven won POV and choose NOT to use it on his friend Lydia to get her off the block. :shocking: Natalie is flying under the radar this week. Chima called Russell "cauliflower ears" and a "terrorist". :faint: Michelle got caught in a lie and Lydia is crying about her friend not using POV on her and Jeff is undecided on using his coup de teat(sp?) and needs to use it or loose it tomorrow. If he uses it, he stands to gain a new alliance and break up the Jessie/Natalie that allliance. :smile:

Wow, thanks! I can't believe Kevin didn't use the pov. Hmmmm, Thursday should be a good show!

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh

Geez I could just get my updates from you everytime. That was a good description.