Big changes to Cooks

phreddyp

Do they have Boone's Farm? It's not a good selection of "fine wines" unless they carry Boone's Farm. Or Ripple or Mad Dog or that alcohol in a bottle that had a cow on front and was either strawberry or chocolate flavored?
They have them all, and a great selection of both bongs and waterbeds.

somdwatch

Ran into her there last week, I think. She did have an injury and was still recovering but she will be back according to her and the new owners. I imagine she was part of the deal.

Lots of changes recently. Counter moved back, that small office is gone. Coolers now line the roadside wall and the back wall. Not a lot of new inventory, seems like they are working through what was in the place when they bought it. New flooring, vinyl plank as you might expect.

They do plan to get the soft serve machines back in operation.
And the Deli within the next 2 weeks or so from what they mentioned to me recently. Once the old owners switched from Sunoco and shut down the Deli I pretty much didn't have a reason to stop back in there.

glhs837

Power with Control
Because the Govt' brings them here and gives them the money for the stores and it is almost 100% profit for them. I think Ill change my name to Baboo
Do you know this? The way Ive heard it the usual way is that the seed money usually comes from family here or back in the home country.

glhs837

Power with Control
And the Deli within the next 2 weeks or so from what they mentioned to me recently. Once the old owners switched from Sunoco and shut down the Deli I pretty much didn't have a reason to stop back in there.
They had to leave Sunoco. Sunoco, after the tank replacement that went wrong, washed their hands and walked away.

Kinnakeet

A
Do you know this? The way Ive heard it the usual way is that the seed money usually comes from family here or back in the home country.
Asians that run the deli in the building I work at have the same deal and said most Foreigners are the same

glhs837

Power with Control
Explain please.
Sunoco paid big money to have the tanks replaced. After doing so, the tanks settled, and were unusable. Sunoco looked at how much they made from that location and I assume whatever settlement they received from the company contracted to do the job and decided not to have them fixed. They walked away.

phreddyp

Sunoco paid big money to have the tanks replaced. After doing so, the tanks settled, and were unusable. Sunoco looked at how much they made from that location and I assume whatever settlement they received from the company contracted to do the job and decided not to have them fixed. They walked away.
When was this?

glhs837

Power with Control
When was this?
May of 2020 I posted this.... And that what what I was told by one of the workers, might have been Rosemary. :)

Been out for months. Whomever Sunoco paid to do the rehab on the pumps and tanks screwed it away. Now they have to wait, and such a small station not high on Sunocos let even before oil went negative.

Then in Dec of 2021

phreddyp

May of 2020 I posted this.... And that what what I was told by one of the workers, might have been Rosemary. :)

Then in Dec of 2021

Thank you!