Bloody Tragedy in Lexington Park

W

WildCherry

And, isn't that all of having a family and keeping up your house. Or, maybe the 13 year old does that after they get the younger child off to school.

I do all of that and still work. Keeping your house up is not a job, is called being a human with responsibilities.

My son gets my 9 yr. old off to school in the morning because I am usually busy doing other things. Not to mention it is teaching him responsibility. It also gets him good and awake so when he gets back from the bus stop he can start doing his studies. There is not one damn thing wrong with him giving me a hand around the house. I am NOT the only one that lives here. And if you don't think being a housewife and mother is not a job, then you tell me why most of the time I don't get to sit down till they are in bed by 9????? IT'S THE HARDEST JOB THERE IS now STFU!

nomoney

My son gets my 9 yr. old off to school in the morning because I am usually busy doing other things. Not to mention it is teaching him responsibility. It also gets him good and awake so when he gets back from the bus stop he can start doing his studies. There is not one damn thing wrong with him giving me a hand around the house. I am NOT the only one that lives here. And if you don't think being a housewife and mother is not a job, then you tell me why most of the time I don't get to sit down till they are in bed by 9????? IT'S THE HARDEST JOB THERE IS now STFU!

are you sitting down now? :popcorn:

tyky

eieio

I work full time and have 2 kids and a house to clean and laundry to do! It's life quit acting like it's hard

wineo

loving life

:bigwhoop::lalala::drama: My mother had 5 children and it was not my older sibs job to get me off to school, or to make them good and awake. Just admit you are lazy and don't like to get up that early:blahblah::blahblah:

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.

Cause you are too busy on the internet when you should be doing other chores??? :shrug:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I have a real job it's called being a housewife. I don't know where you get that I don't work. You do all the laundry I do in one day and tell me I don't work, not to mention the vacuuming and dusting and sweeping and so on. No I don't work at all do I. :rolleyes:

Get a real job you cow. There are tons of single moms on here who do what you do and work real jobs. Now STFU and go take a diet pill you cruiseship. :smack:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

So you have two kids.. 13 and 9.. who are in school all day, and you think that's work??

WOW.. what do you consider a single mom with three kids under the age of 5 with a job??

And laundry?? Do you use a washboard?? Have to run down to the creek with a pail to get water?? Doesn't sound too tough. (I know THIS comment is going to get me into trouble, but what the hell, lets have some fun!!)

two kids that SHOULD be pretty much self sufficient, one is old enough to even babysit the other.. and you sit at home eating bonbons watching Oprah so you can have informed conversations with your internet frieds..

You must be able to suck a softball through 50 feet of garden hose for your husband to let you get away with it..

Last edited:

frogman123

LMAO are you kidding?? Just admit that you are lazy... most people, like myself, clean, are a parent, pick up and take their kids to school, and have challenging jobs. So, if you're just doing the cleaning and occassionally being a parent and that is "the hardest job there is", than what difficulty level do the other 90% of the population fall under with real job, "your job" and more? hmmm....