Bloody Tragedy in Lexington Park

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
My son gets my 9 yr. old off to school in the morning because I am usually busy doing other things. Not to mention it is teaching him responsibility. It also gets him good and awake so when he gets back from the bus stop he can start doing his studies. There is not one damn thing wrong with him giving me a hand around the house. I am NOT the only one that lives here. And if you don't think being a housewife and mother is not a job, then you tell me why most of the time I don't get to sit down till they are in bed by 9????? IT'S THE HARDEST JOB THERE IS now STFU!

:bigwhoop:

My mother is 65, she runs circles around you. Get real.

ImnoMensa

This Thread sure got stolen.

Now I am not a prude, and I consider myself pretty hep when it come to sex . I know a little about sex toys, but I have never seen one that attaches to a table saw,nor have i ever met a woman who would willingly straddle such a beast.

And Cherry dont let those jealous women who's husbands dont make enough money for them so they have to work upset ya Hon.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
:confused:

Not sure why they thought this was a good idea!

:killingme At approximately 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 8, units from Bay District Fire Department and Lexington Park Rescue Squad responded to a call for a woman bleeding in Lexington Park.

A man told authorities that he had placed a sex toy on a saber saw blade and that the blade had sawed through the plastic and severely wounded the woman. Trooper 7 transported the woman to PG Hospital. The case remains under investigation at this time. No word on the condition of the woman at this time.