Bloody Tragedy in Lexington Park

wineo

loving life
I just don't understand people. WTF were they thinking? Saw blade, plastic, couldn't figure out what the out come would be on that.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
I was going to say "why didnt they at least test it out first"

Then I remembered what I was replying about. Cant expect them to be that smart!

I just don't understand people. WTF were they thinking? Saw blade, plastic, couldn't figure out what the out come would be on that.

terbear1225

My son gets my 9 yr. old off to school in the morning because I am usually busy doing other things. Not to mention it is teaching him responsibility. It also gets him good and awake so when he gets back from the bus stop he can start doing his studies. There is not one damn thing wrong with him giving me a hand around the house. I am NOT the only one that lives here. And if you don't think being a housewife and mother is not a job, then you tell me why most of the time I don't get to sit down till they are in bed by 9????? IT'S THE HARDEST JOB THERE IS now STFU!

you have the opportunity to stay home and be a housewife, good for you.

being a housewife IS work, I'll grant you that. Taking care of your kids IS work, sure but the hardest job there is? Bullchit!

my mom was a military wife with 3 kids under 3 while her husband was on a carrier. Her family was a 1000 mles away. THAT was incredibly difficult. taking care of 2 school age kids with a spouse a phone call away is NOT that difficult.

You detract from all other women who take care of their kids and their homes by trying to get everyone here to feel sorry for poor little you and how "hard" your life is.

lemon_drop07

The sad thing is they will probably sue the saw company for not including a warning

"This tool is not intended for sexual pleasure"

MMDad

Lem Putt
you have the opportunity to stay home and be a housewife, good for you.

being a housewife IS work, I'll grant you that. Taking care of your kids IS work, sure but the hardest job there is? Bullchit!

my mom was a military wife with 3 kids under 3 while her husband was on a carrier. Her family was a 1000 mles away. THAT was incredibly difficult. taking care of 2 school age kids with a spouse a phone call away is NOT that difficult.

You detract from all other women who take care of their kids and their homes by trying to get everyone here to feel sorry for poor little you and how "hard" your life is.
Little?