Breaking News - Terri Schiavo Case - Appeal Lost

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bruzilla said:
How long do you think you would want to live like that?
She'd want to live like that until I came by with a hibachi and some steaks and proceeded to grill them and eat them in front of her, then said, "Hang on, Christy, let me attach your feeding tube so you can have some vitamin solution." Then she would yank her own tubes out. :lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
She'd want to live like that until I came by with a hibachi and some steaks and proceeded to grill them and eat them in front of her, then said, "Hang on, Christy, let me attach your feeding tube so you can have some vitamin solution." Then she would yank her own tubes out. :lol:

Don't forget the sangria. :cheers:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Bruzilla said:
I see your point, but I would ask you to carefully consider what you're saying... take away the emotion from it if you will, and look at the practical side of it all. Most people get irratated when they can't leave their house for a few days during a snow storm. Most people couldn't handle being locked up in a cell for the rest of their life. Try lying on your bed with your eyes closed and not moving a muscle. See how long you can do that, and imagine a life where you're like that until you die of natural causes. No seeing, speaking, eating, drinking, sex, going to movies, driving... nothing but blackness and being unable to move. How long do you think you would want to live like that?
Me, personally? I could live like that. :shrug: I guess I just like living too much. :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Christy said:
Me, personally? I could live like that. :shrug: I guess I just like living too much. :lol:
Be honest :really: You really just can't wait to be a burden to your kids, can ya? :lmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
DoWhat said:
Will you wipe my ass after you pull the plug.
:lol:

:offtopic: But yesterday my dad wanted to clean up and my mom suggested he just sponge off on his bed, and he kept pointing to his ass, because he wasn't going to wash his azz in public. And yes, before anyone asks, he cleaned his own behind in the privacy of his hospital bathroom! :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Christy said:
I guess I just like living too much.
But is that really living? Laying there making involuntary movement and being fed from a tube? It's not like this gal is even aware that she's in a hospital or that her folks are standing over her. She's brain dead. There's nothing.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
But is that really living? Laying there making involuntary movement and being fed from a tube? It's not like this gal is even aware that she's in a hospital or that her folks are standing over her. She's brain dead. There's nothing.
Exactly! Her husband has a right to move on, too. I believe that once she is gone, her family and friends can make peace of the situation.

Christy

b*tch rocket
vraiblonde said:
Who says she doesn't know? Doctor's and "science" say a lot of things that are bull. Hell, as early as the 80's the performed surgery on babies with no anesthesia because they believed their minds were not developed enough to really feel pain. :shrug:

I don't intend to change anyone's opinion. I just know my will clearly states no pully the pluggy and whosoever shall do it I will curse. :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Chasey_Lane said:
Exactly! Her husband has a right to move on, too. I believe that once she is gone, her family and friends can make peace of the situation.
:duh: He has in case you didn't notice, he's been shacked up and bore children with some other chic years ago. It's not like he's boo hooing at her bedside. :duh:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Christy said:
Who says she doesn't know? Doctor's and "science" say a lot of things that are bull.
Let's say Terry knows exactly what is going on. She's listening to everyone speak, and her "gazes" are her replies. She's still useless and unable to take care of herself. Why put the burden on her loved ones?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Chasey_Lane said:
Let's say Terry knows exactly what is going on. She's listening to everyone speak, and her "gazes" are her replies. She's still useless and unable to take care of herself. Why put the burden on her loved ones?
Her parents don't seem to think it's a burden. :shrug: Only one who finds it a burden is rat bastard of a husband.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Christy said:
:duh: He has in case you didn't notice, he's been shacked up and bore children with some other chic years ago. It's not like he's boo hooing at her bedside. :duh:
But he's still legally married to her and therefore, still has an obligation. And for the record, I don't blame him. I wouldn't want my hubby waiting around for me. After so many years you just have to give up. :shrug:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Chasey_Lane said:
But he's still legally married to her and therefore, still has an obligation. And for the record, I don't blame him. I wouldn't want my hubby waiting around for me. After so many years you just have to give up. :shrug:
Then he should divorce her and move on. Well he already has moved on and is just tormenting the parents.