Can the insanity get any worse?

PsyOps

Pixelated
True, but I'm a firm believer in "anybody" will take only so much #### before they're fed up.

I just don't think that way. I have never thought that way. If we go to war and I am on the battlefield, I will kill the enemy. Someone who commits heinous crimes and fall under the law of execution, they deserve to die. Someone breaks into my home, I will shoot them. Someone who holds a philosophy counter to mine??? We live in a country where our constitution protects their right to hold any belief they want. If they act on that philosophy to harm someone else, then hold them accountable under the law. Otherwise, they can hate me all they want. If I take on the same mentality, I become them. I refuse to become them. I refuse to become you.

Last edited:

Wishbone

I just don't think that way. I have never thought that way. If we go to war and I am on the battlefield, I will kill the enemy. Someone who commits heinous crimes and fall under the law of execution, they deserve to die. Someone breaks into my home, I will shoot them. Someone who holds a philosophy counter to mine??? We live in a country where our constitution protects their right to hold any belief they want. If they act on that philosophy to hard someone else, then hold them accountable under the law. Otherwise, they can hate me all they want. If I take on the same mentality, I become them. I refuse to become them. I refuse to become you.

Happening and not being prosecuted.

Good luck. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just don't think that way. I have never thought that way. If we go to war and I am on the battlefield, I will kill the enemy. Someone who commits heinous crimes and fall under the law of execution, they deserve to die. Someone who holds a philosophy counter to mine??? We live in a country where our constitution protects their right to hold any belief they want. If they act on that philosophy to hard someone else, then hold them accountable under the law. Otherwise, they can hate me all they want. If I take on the same mentality, I become them. I refuse to become them. I refuse to become you.

Right, but the growing attitude is that people are sick of this #### and I have heard a number of calls for Trump to go fascist on their asses. I have found myself thinking the same thing. The Left's rhetoric has become self-fulfilling prophecy.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Right, but the growing attitude is that people are sick of this #### and I have heard a number of calls for Trump to go fascist on their asses. I have found myself thinking the same thing. The Left's rhetoric has become self-fulfilling prophecy.

All I'm saying is that's not me. I don't wish these people to be put away in some cave in WV never to be seen again, or lined up and shot, or have brown shirts go gathering them up and put in a Gitmo-style camp. Let the law, existing law, deal with their lawlessness. If Wishbone really believed what he's saying, he'd be out there taking action - the kind of action he's advocating.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
All I'm saying is that's not me. I don't wish these people to be put away in some cave in WV never to be seen again, or lined up and shot, or have brown shirts go gathering them up and put in a Gitmo-style camp. Let the law, existing law, deal with their lawlessness. If Wishbone really believed what he's saying, he'd be out there taking action - the kind of action he's advocating.

My war wouldn't be against the poor saps who buy into this nonsense. I'd go right to the source; the feeder; and that would be our mainstream media. The Soros Army is only powerful when they are publicized and lauded. That's how they gain followers and manipulate public perception.

The press is bitching about Donald Trump and crying that his truthful comments about them are unAmerican and boo hoo hoo. Well what are they supposed to say? "Yo, dawg, you got me, good game"? No. They're going to double down and throw that Hail Mary pass, see if they can't start a civil war and really put some butts in the seats.

Without the media instigators, there is no war because the American people won't stand for it in and of themselves. They have to manipulate and divide. It's that simple.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And, what does this 'war' look like?

That's a good question. I don't know; it's not my war and I'm not the one instigating it. But if you honestly don't think that's the goal, there's no point in having this conversation with you because all the signs are there. Do you just want to read the study I posted or shall I post it here in bite size blurbs? FYI, it is not an opinion piece. It's a scholarly piece from a real think tank, as opposed to those biased ones who say they're a think tank to further their political agenda. It doesn't say this is right and this is wrong, it tells you why and how.

http://www.globalissues.org/article/157/war-propaganda-and-the-media