Cheeseburger in Paradise Closing?

MarieB

The Coffee Quarter will remain open longer than initially planned.

Dear Patrons,

We will not be closing our store this coming Saturday, the 13th, due to a recent development.

The Coffee Quarter will remain open in the near term while we explore opportunities to continue the business operation. We thank you for your understanding and for your support.

Sincerely,

Coffee Quarter management

http://www.coffeequarter.com/

I don't know how they can stay open with those hours.

The Coffee Quarter will remain open longer than initially planned.

Dear Patrons,

We will not be closing our store this coming Saturday, the 13th, due to a recent development.

The Coffee Quarter will remain open in the near term while we explore opportunities to continue the business operation. We thank you for your understanding and for your support.

Sincerely,

Coffee Quarter management

http://www.coffeequarter.com/

I don't know how they can stay open with those hours.

They have a good Greek salad. :coffee:

MMM_donuts

Well that's unfortunate. It's within walking distance of my house so the husband and I occasionally head down there to split a beer tube and listen to the music.

During shark week they had a dedicated shark week channel and these awesome little cocktails.

Btw, I unofficially heard that Smokey Joe's is likely on the way out, too.

Attachments

• image-1587909027.jpg
    image-1587909027.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 290

lovinmaryland

:cds: I can't believe this :cds:

We go there all the time and I just redemed my board member points for $300 in gift certificates :bawl:

frogman123

It's can't be that they aren't turning a profit. They are always busy, right? I feel like it is the only place with "that" type of atmosphere. It's relaxed, has good food, and isn't pricey.

MMM_donuts

I would imagine that, in a few years when that movie theater shopping center and the shopping center at 4 and 235 are done, business would be even better for whichever restaurants are there.

Pete

Repete
CIP in my opinion was only worth a crap because of the bar. The menu stinks and the end product also stinks. Hard to think of another chain that has worse food. Damn shame, it has a good building and good location.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CIP in my opinion was only worth a crap because of the bar. The menu stinks and the end product also stinks. Hard to think of another chain that has worse food.

The food there has always been underwhelming. It sounds good on the menu but doesn't quite make the transition to the plate. But all that microwaved chain food tastes the same to me, so...

lovinmaryland

Just got off the phone w/ the manager. They are not closing. Other locations that were not doing well did close and will be changed into Fudruckers Bar & Grill, but the California MD CIP is one of the top producing locations and will remain a Cheeseburger in Paradise :yahoo: