Co Co Cantina

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
thanks so much we are always open to suggestions and ways to improve our business. We do not claim to have tradional mexican food! It is our baby and we want to introduce new flavors and ideas to the community! We woulld love to have a evening or lunch were we invite our forum guest in to enjoy a meal on us and taste some new options we are trying. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week.
Now you're talkin!! :yahoo:

somdfunguy

not impressed
thanks so much we are always open to suggestions and ways to improve our business. We do not claim to have tradional mexican food! It is our baby and we want to introduce new flavors and ideas to the community! We woulld love to have a evening or lunch were we invite our forum guest in to enjoy a meal on us and taste some new options we are trying. Thanks again and have a great rest of your week.
glad you came here to respond. once the baby gets a bit older and can sit in a high chair we will come and check it out.

Namikazenaru

yum

Went for lunch today. Got my food in about 10 minutes. Food was good and the server was very attentive. I plan on going back.

Bonehead

I have been recently

I thought the salad was good the service prompt and friendly and the "loose cannon" beer mighty tasty. Just my experience.

we went few day's after opening , it sucked , cold food , bad service , need alot of improvement IF we ever go back , and nothing on the menue worth it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
we went few day's after opening , it sucked , cold food , bad service , need alot of improvement IF we ever go back , and nothing on the menue worth it.

Wow, just like Mixing Bowl and the Lexington - bet they're packed for lunch. :yay:

Christy

b*tch rocket
I ate there today. I didn't have high hopes since it was another Mexican place. I must say I was impressed. :yay: :yay:

I had the "fish out of water" sandwich (grilled red snapper, grilled pineapple, coconut creme, and slaw). It was delicious. The plantains were tasty as well. Not much of a fan of the sweet potato waffle fries though. They were okay, but not as good as everything else.

I think everything is supposed to be organic or as close to organic as possible. I don't really care about that, but the food did taste very fresh and definitely not processed like some of the stuff that you get at the chain restaurants.

I will definitely be going back.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I ate there today. I didn't have high hopes since it was another Mexican place. I must say I was impressed. :yay: :yay:

I had the "fish out of water" sandwich (grilled red snapper, grilled pineapple, coconut creme, and slaw). It was delicious. The plantains were tasty as well. Not much of a fan of the sweet potato waffle fries though. They were okay, but not as good as everything else.

I think everything is supposed to be organic or as close to organic as possible. I don't really care about that, but the food did taste very fresh and definitely not processed like some of the stuff that you get at the chain restaurants.

I will definitely be going back.
:yay:
I may ready to try it again.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I tried it today for lunch.

I had the "fancy" tacos with beef brisket. The beef itself was good, and it comes with pickled onions. I'm not usually an onion fan, but these were an unusual addition that was actually very good. I'd give the tacos a solid :yay:

They serve rice with beans on top. The beans were almost like baked beans. Too sweet for my taste.

8 minutes From the time I walked in the door till the food was in front of me.

I'll be going back.

sockgirl77

I keep hearing that the place is run by a previous Catamaran's owner and Chef's Bistro owner. I do know for a fact that one of Chef's Bistro's cooks is working there. Aside from the few on here, I've not heard any good reviews. FB has been buzzing about the crappiness of this place for the past few weeks. I'll go check it out as soon as I find out exactly who is running it.