Co Co Cantina

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I keep hearing that the place is run by a previous Catamaran's owner and Chef's Bistro owner. I do know for a fact that one of Chef's Bistro's cooks is working there. Aside from the few on here, I've not heard any good reviews. FB has been buzzing about the crappiness of this place for the past few weeks. I'll go check it out as soon as I find out exactly who is running it.

you go girl!

tipsymcgee

I thought someone posted the liquor license application on here, and two of the girls were from Linda's Cafe and possibly Linda's daughter or DIL or something. Just what I remember.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought someone posted the liquor license application on here, and two of the girls were from Linda's Cafe and possibly Linda's daughter or DIL or something. Just what I remember.

Melissa, one of the owners, is Linda's daughter.

keekee

Excellent!

We ate there last night and it was the best meal I've had out in a long time. We both had the Burrito w/Chorizo and a side of Plantains. The Burrito was so fresh tasting, not loaded with salt & cheese like most times when I order one out. The plantains were also delicous. They have some good craft beers on tap too - we had Loose Cannons. So an appetizer, two great meals, and two beers and the bill has under $40. We had crab bites as an appetizer - and they were so-so (lotsa bread and not much crab), but have had their poppers in the past which are great. I hope this place makes it... We'll be eating there often.:buddies:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I vote that we have this place as a future Friday meet and greet so we can all give it our reviews. :smile:

I could make that easy!!!! Im just a few mins from there... so I wont have to be rushed to get back to the "kids".

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Yum!! Had their 3-way fajitas (ranch, sea and coop) and they were delicious and very flavorful. I'll definitely go back now that the kinks have been worked out and it appears they have things in order. I tried 2 or 3 times before when they first opened and at the time they were not serving food.

Yum!! Had their 3-way fajitas (ranch, sea and coop) and they were delicious and very flavorful. I'll definitely go back now that the kinks have been worked out and it appears they have things in order. I tried 2 or 3 times before when they first opened and at the time they were not serving food.

I foresee Mikey reading your post and only getting how you "kinky 3-way 2 or 3 times" out of it.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
How you doin? :really: :dye:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I actually ate there the first time last week and it was very good. I was surprised it wasn't packed. They even humored my veggie desires and I got a take home plate for the giant and he was beside himself with joy over the meatlovers fajatas.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I'll try it again. Pete and I were underwhelmed when we went a few months ago, and there was really nothing that made me want to put it on the list. But I do like to support local businesses and, if they have their act together now, I'd give them another shot. The menu looked really interesting; the actual food just didn't convey.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
What are their hours?
Are they open today?
Their website sucks.

It's my understanding they are now closed on Sundays due to not being able to cover payroll, which is a shame because I wouldn't mind occasionally watching football while sipping on one of their kick-butt margaritas.

C

czygvtwkr

Went once a few months ago, the food came out cold. Might give them one more shot.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
It's my understanding they are now closed on Sundays due to not being able to cover payroll, which is a shame because I wouldn't mind occasionally watching football while sipping on one of their kick-butt margaritas.

Just tried calling them to see if they were open. No answer and no message on their hours.
We are going to Salsa's.

RPMDAD

Haven't eaten there yet, but if they have to close on a Sunday, a day when most people are off, because they can't make payroll. IMHO this does not bode well for them. Especially when Radiant1 says she wouldn't mind going there and watching a game and drinking a margarita, i am sure she is not alone. I can see they just lost DoWhat's business also.

kk2187

The owner was doing a cooking demo at the Oyster Festival today.. Sign said Oyster Rockefeller so we stopped in. She was making pico de gallo and oyster shooters so we left. However there was a large crowd in there so maybe she pulled in some customers.