Congressman to introduce bill allowing lawmakers to carry guns

black dog

Free America
It should be, but at this point any movement of the needle would be welcomed.

Actually the needle has been reliability moving to the Right side for awhile now.
Just look to your neighbors in WV.. It's hard to see when you live in oppression.

Wishbone

Actually the needle has been reliability moving to the Right side for awhile now.
Just look to your neighbors in WV.. It's hard to see when you live in oppression.

That's where it is.... My neighbors.

I'm thinking of something force constitutional compliance and hold Marylands, NJs, MASSs, CONNs, RIs, NYs, ILLs, CAs, ORs, WAs and HIs feet to the fire.

black dog

Free America
That's where it is.... My neighbors.

I'm thinking of something force constitutional compliance and hold Marylands, NJs, MASSs, CONNs, RIs, NYs, ILLs, CAs, ORs, WAs and HIs feet to the fire.

Heller has put alot of things in motion, the sad part is the court system takes time.
Constitutional​ Carry would be great, but I don't believe it will happen anytime soon.
Permits are easier to get in MD than ever before, more citizens of Md need to start getting involved and get permits, fight the process and make changes happen if it wasn't for a few dozen guys and a couple of gun stores the laws in MD would be worse or unchanged. Get up to the State House and speak your mind when it's your turn on the microphone..
I grew tired of doing it since the early 80's in Rockville, So I moved.

Wishbone

Heller has put alot of things in motion, the sad part is the court system takes time.
Constitutional​ Carry would be great, but I don't believe it will happen anytime soon.
Permits are easier to get in MD than ever before, more citizens of Md need to start getting involved and get permits, fight the process and make changes happen if it wasn't for a few dozen guys and a couple of gun stores the laws in MD would be worse or unchanged. Get up to the State House and speak your mind when it's your turn on the microphone..
I grew tired of doing it since the early 80's in Rockville, So I moved.

I agree in the statistical realm Maryland permits are now greater in number, however the ridiculous criteria for securing one has not changed.

So to me, the net effect is 0.

black dog

Free America
I agree in the statistical realm Maryland permits are now greater in number, however the ridiculous criteria for securing one has not changed.

So to me, the net effect is 0.

Well it has relaxed a bit, the need to show that you carry valuables and or cash is no longer needed. You can thank a AA co realtor pretty much for that.
A few guys on MdShooter help others and they keep pushing for changes every month.

Wishbone

Well it has relaxed a bit, the need to show that you carry valuables and or cash is no longer needed. You can thank a AA co realtor pretty much for that.
A few guys on MdShooter help others and they keep pushing for changes every month.

I'm on that board too. Some of the folks at Sanners are highly vocal as well.

There was speculation that the GAO data breech would prompt more approvals but I haven't seen evidence of that and it doesn't change the resistance in Annapolis and Baltimore.

Perhaps one day, but it'll be after I'm gone from the state, I'm sure.

black dog

Free America
I'm on that board too. Some of the folks at Sanners are highly vocal as well.

That's great. Stay involved while you live there.

I grew weary of just dealing with Maryland, more paperwork,,, regulated guns,,,,, more paperwork....the State still doing backgrounds on regulated guns and keeping the + day mailing period with the Brady instacheck available. Then more paperwork..Now a handgun card... F that..

And im not going to mention what you can't buy...

Every year I go to the Md area less and less..

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Contact Paul Ryan and let him know - either carry for all in DC, along with reciprocity for all other states. Congress makes the laws for DC, constitutionally.

Washington, DC Office Office Location:
1233 Longworth HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515

Phone: (202) 225-3031 Fax: (202) 225-3393

Wishbone

That's great. Stay involved while you live there.

I grew weary of just dealing with Maryland, more paperwork,,, regulated guns,,,,, more paperwork....the State still doing backgrounds on regulated guns and keeping the + day mailing period with the Brady instacheck available. Then more paperwork..Now a handgun card... F that..

And im not going to mention what you can't buy...

Every year I go to the Md area less and less..
I have been looking to move over the potomac for several years now but with current changes in Virginia it may not be worth it. It's looking more reasonable to just stick it out in Maryland until I retire and then go west to a free state. Wy or Mt

black dog

Free America
I have been looking to move over the potomac for several years now but with current changes in Virginia it may not be worth it. It's looking more reasonable to just stick it out in Maryland until I retire and then go west to a free state. Wy or Mt

I agree with you, I also bypassed VA because the demographics are shifting there.
I fear soon it will be just like MD,NJ and other liberal states.
I thought about WV or Colorado like my brother, but my chubby a$$ hates hills.