Conservatives don't hate a golfing President

Midnightrider

Had Obama done something of note between rounds, nobody would have batted an eyelash at his leisure activities. As it stood, he sat around blathering and laying on his worthless ass, then decided to go play a little golf with some celebrity. Which is another note: Trump golfs with world leaders and uses it as a networking and business tool; Obama golfed purely for fun. When Trump plays golf, he's working; when Obama played golf he was just playing golf.

But of course everything with this guy has to come down to RACIST!!!! :jameo: Just like everything with Shrillary has to come down to SEXIST!!! :jameo: It should embarrass them to be reduced to a race and a vagina, and yet they pigeonhole their own selves as just that.
you mean like passing healthcare? Or maybe killing bin laden?

BTW, Obama golfed with plenty of leaders. I specifically remember he took Cry baby John on the links when they were negotiating the debt ceiling increases......\

but why let reality get in the way

PsyOps

Pixelated
you mean like passing healthcare? Or maybe killing bin laden?

I personally like to see achievement followed up with actual positive results. Obamacare and killing Bin Laden resulting in nothing subsequently successful. In both cases, things got worse.

SamSpade

I personally like to see achievement followed up with actual positive results. Obamacare and killing Bin Laden resulting in nothing subsequently successful. In both cases, things got worse.

Don't you remember that GM is alive and bin Laden is dead?

Somehow al-Qaeda isn't dead, the Taliban are back and now we have ISIS. So I'm not convinced it was much of an accomplishment.

Midnightrider

just pointing out the idiocy of Vs statement. Obviously Obama did things between rounds. You can debate if they were right or if they resulted in 'good', but he did do plenty other than play golf.

PsyOps

Pixelated
just pointing out the idiocy of Vs statement. Obviously Obama did things between rounds. You can debate if they were right or if they resulted in 'good', but he did do plenty other than play golf.

Okay, we're good with - he did things that made this country worse off. I'm good with that.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Don't you remember that GM is alive and bin Laden is dead?

Somehow al-Qaeda isn't dead, the Taliban are back and now we have ISIS. So I'm not convinced it was much of an accomplishment.

It's like celebrating you won the first game - running laps around the field, waving your team flag, throwing a big party, throwing it in everyone's face - then losing every game the rest of the season.

It did not good to take bin Laden out if he had no intentions of dealing with the entire problem.

The ACA? What sort of achievement was there here? That he was able to pass it as law. It was designed to fail.

These aren't accomplishments at all. I'm sorry, but you don't get the luxury of claiming you got something done, when what you got done had the opposite effect that you claimed it would have.

Midnightrider

Okay, we're good with - he did things that made this country worse off. I'm good with that.

bwhahahaha

sure, in your opinion that's all he did.

like I said, you are free to believe whatever you want about what he did, the fact of the matter is that he did things. Bringing it back to the point of this thread, Obama did plenty between rounds. You guys just hated him for it because of the letter after his name.

PsyOps

Pixelated
bwhahahaha

sure, in your opinion that's all he did.

like I said, you are free to believe whatever you want about what he did, the fact of the matter is that he did things. Bringing it back to the point of this thread, Obama did plenty between rounds. You guys just hated him for it because of the letter after his name.

That's not how I operate. I don't like or hate people for their designation. You gave two examples of what Obama 'achieved' and I answered to that.

Yes, Obama passed the ACA. He said it would result in being able to keep your own plan and doctor. He claimed it would reduce the cost of health insurance and healthcare. None of this happened at all. You can't win your first hockey game and claim you've won the Stanley Cup. Obama won the first round of getting it passed, and lost every round there after. He lost the fight. And democrats - because they ALL voted for this monstrosity - have been losing ever since. And now look at where they are.

I give credit to Obama for pulling the trigger on Bin Laden. Something Bush couldn't seem to do for some odd reason. But it has no effect on al Qaeda whatsoever. It's like saying I killed the first rabid dog in a pack of rabid dogs; then the rest are going to attack me anyway.

In the world of presidents, if they accomplish something, they better follow it up with sustaining action. Trump may get the wall up, but if it doesn't result in stopping the flow of illegals, what's the point? A big beautiful wall that does nothing it was promised to do. I'm certain you wouldn't call that an achievement.

bwhahahaha :ohwell:

Midnightrider

That's not how I operate. I don't like or hate people for their designation. You gave two examples of what Obama 'achieved' and I answered to that.

Yes, Obama passed the ACA. He said it would result in being able to keep your own plan and doctor. He claimed it would reduce the cost of health insurance and healthcare. None of this happened at all. You can't win your first hockey game and claim you've won the Stanley Cup. Obama won the first round of getting it passed, and lost every round there after. He lost the fight. And democrats - because they ALL voted for this monstrosity - have been losing ever since. And now look at where they are.

I give credit to Obama for pulling the trigger on Bin Laden. Something Bush couldn't seem to do for some odd reason. But it has no effect on al Qaeda whatsoever. It's like saying I killed the first rabid dog in a pack of rabid dogs; then the rest are going to attack me anyway.

In the world of presidents, if they accomplish something, they better follow it up with sustaining action. Trump may get the wall up, but if it doesn't result in stopping the flow of illegals, what's the point? A big beautiful wall that does nothing it was promised to do. I'm certain you wouldn't call that an achievement.

bwhahahaha :ohwell:

:killingme

If Obama lost everything WRT the ACA except for passing it, then why is it still in existence?

yeah, killing bin laden did nothing, and you don't operate that way..... :killingme

I'm not banging on trump for playing golf either :yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated
If Obama lost everything WRT the ACA except for passing it, then why is it still in existence?

Because the republicans are a bunch of do-nothing dope-heads. Do you even understand what this last election was about? Democrats handily had their collective asses handed to them thanks to Obama and his healthcare failure. Are you going to tell me Obamacare has been a success on any level? Really?

Hijinx

One thing is correct, Obama did do things other than play golf.

Luckily Trump is busy negating a lot of these things and working to rescind more of them.
That's why Trump was elected, and hopefully he soon brings the State Department, IRS , EPA, and the Justice Department into the fold and doing things right , Constitutionally and fairly.

Which will be a big change from the sissified dildo that was in the WH before.

CalvertNewb

Can someone explain why it's ok for Trump and not okay for Obama to golf?
Obama took meetings on the golf course just as trump has. Obama also played golf to relax just as trump has.
However Trumo at this rate will golf more in the first year than obama did in his entire presidency.

Can you explain why people were upset Obamas Mother in law moved into the White House and was spending tax payer money when people defend Melanie's decision to keep and live in a separate apartment at the taxpayers expense?

I don't agree with the uppity negro theory but there is a lot of hypocrisy going around

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't agree with the uppity negro theory but there is a lot of hypocrisy going around

I do, it's bull #### ... IMHO no one [import or in large numbers] objected to Obama playing golf because of his race

it was the seeming lackadaisical attitude - Obama did not take the JOB seriously - On the Golf Course - vacation to Hawaii, Martha Vineyard - flying here, flying there ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Can you explain why people were upset Obamas Mother in law moved into the White House and was spending tax payer money when people defend Melanie's decision to keep and live in a separate apartment at the taxpayers expense?

this is news to me ?

what does Melina living in NYC have to do with this ?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I do, it's bull #### ... IMHO no one [import or in large numbers] objected to Obama playing golf because of his race

it was the seeming lackadaisical attitude - Obama did not take the JOB seriously - On the Golf Course - vacation to Hawaii, Martha Vineyard - flying here, flying there ...

You just made the guys freaking point. Trump is going to his hotel virtually every week and playing golf, frequently, but HE is working. Obama was playing. What's this based on?