Disposition Plea: OTHER PLEA
Disposition: NOLLE PROSEQUIDisposition Date:04/29/2009
Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
Amt Suspended: Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
PBJ EndDate: Probation End Date:Restitution Amount:$0.00
Jail Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
Suspended Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
Credit Time Served:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charge No: 002Description:DISORDERLY CONDUCT
Statute: CR.10.201.(c)(2)Description:DISORDERLY CONDUCT
Amended Date: CJIS Code:2 0050MO/PLL:probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 12/16/2008 To: 12/16/2008 Victim Age:
Credit Time Served:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charge No: 003Description:RESIST/INTERFERE WITH ARREST
Statute: CR.9.408.(b)Description:RESIST/INTERFERE WITH ARREST
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0600MO/PLL:probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 12/16/2008 To: 12/16/2008 Victim Age:
Credit Time Served:

That was there but no, there are no updates with the new case. I just checked. I'd assume that his blood BAC test is back by now. I "heard" that they waited 7 hours to do the test so those results may not do a damn thing for the case.

:bs: A prosecutor has been assigned to the case. Nice try.

sockgirl77

:bs: A prosecutor has been assigned to the case. Nice try.

Like I said DUMBASS, I "heard" it. Since you are so up on what the police do, would you mind sharing with us why it's been a few months and there are no charges yet?

smilin

BOXER NATION
Like I said DUMBASS, I "heard" it. Since you are so up on what the police do, would you mind sharing with us why it's been a few months and there are no charges yet?

Heard through the grapevine that this case is being transferred to Calvert County.
No confirmation, or charges posted that I can find.
:coffee:

MMDad

Lem Putt
You are not smart enough to comprehend the information.

Are you implying that she's not smart enough to understand that you and the "thin blue line" are protecting the step-son of a cop? Or that you are covering for cops who failed to collect evidence?

eddy1

Are you implying that she's not smart enough to understand that you and the "thin blue line" are protecting the step-son of a cop? Or that you are covering for cops who failed to collect evidence?

You are wrong about this guy being protected. You are wrong about the evidence being collected. So when the information is presented that the evidence was collected properly, and the case is before a circuit court, will you then apologize for your bogus accusations?

eddy1

Heard through the grapevine that this case is being transferred to Calvert County.
No confirmation, or charges posted that I can find.
:coffee:

Now that would be a responsible thing for law enforcement, including the States Attorney's Office to do so there are no impressions of a conflict wouldn't it? Hmmm...sounds like if that were happening, all these idiot conspiracy theorist would be shown just how stupid they are. :coffee:

sockgirl77

You are not smart enough to comprehend the information.

I am a lot smarter than you give me credit for. I am smart enough to see that he's still on the road driving. I am smart enough to see that there are no charges listed yet. I am smart enough to see that you do not know half as much as you seem to think you know.

eddy1

I am a lot smarter than you give me credit for. I am smart enough to see that he's still on the road driving. I am smart enough to see that there are no charges listed yet. I am smart enough to see that you do not know half as much as you seem to think you know.
I know that the evidence was collected contemporanious with the crime. I know the case is still active and who the prosecutor is. I just am not going to share information with a dullard such as yourself. There are tons of people, like your dope dealing friends who have been charged with crimes, but are still out awaiting trial.

sockgirl77

I know that the evidence was collected contemporanious with the crime. I know the case is still active and who the prosecutor is. I just am not going to share information with a dullard such as yourself. There are tons of people, like your dope dealing friends who have been charged with crimes, but are still out awaiting trial.

But aren't their charges listed on casesearch?

SoMDGirl42

I don't know a whole lot about the law but I do know sometimes it takes time. Even when the grand jury hands down an indictment, they don't put it on case search a lot of times until the person has been arrested and charged on the indictment. I guess they don't want to tip them off and have them flee before they have a chance to get them into custody.

eddy1

Look for your buddy that just got locked up for dealing dope. See if his names on case search. Again, you don't have the mental capacity to understand the complexities of the legal system. Just like you HEARD stuff before, then put it out.

eddy1

I don't know a whole lot about the law but I do know sometimes it takes time. Even when the grand jury hands down an indictment, they don't put it on case search a lot of times until the person has been arrested and charged on the indictment. I guess they don't want to tip them off and have them flee before they have a chance to get them into custody.
And some times grand jury indictments are sealed, so there is no case search. I hesitated to say that, but oh well, maybe she'll figure it out.

Doctor

Dr. Mat
And YET...still nothing!

Amazing you have nothing better to do than to wait and keep tabs on someone so you can slander him some more and get attention since you knew him and he is a bad egg.
Or are you just waiting so you can slander the police force cause of the stories you have heard about him and his step father or how they are handling this case?

For Christ sake mind your own business and keep you ####ing legs closed.

SoMDGirl42

And some times grand jury indictments are sealed, so there is no case search. I hesitated to say that, but oh well, maybe she'll figure it out.

That's what I was trying to say, but :doh: I drew a blank and couldn't think of the term sealed. :buddies: I was pretty close to winner, winner chicken dinner. I guess I'll have to settle for just a wing.

Why? It's none of your business if she shares her party favors with the entire male population of SoMD. NOT saying she does, just that if she did, it would be none of your business. And don't say it's because you don't want her to breed anymore. She's not shy about spreading the word that she's fixed.

willie

In this case, why would it be sealed unless someone is being protected?

sockgirl77

Amazing you have nothing better to do than to wait and keep tabs on someone so you can slander him some more and get attention since you knew him and he is a bad egg.
Or are you just waiting so you can slander the police force cause of the stories you have heard about him and his step father or how they are handling this case?

Slander? This crap was on baynet and St. Mary's Today. I've known this family for a LONG time (20 years to be exact). I wish harm on nobody. I just want to see justice done. And as Huntr said, my reproducing days are done. Now pussy MPD, get some balls and post under your real ID. :rolleyes: