Daed body found in trunk of car in PF

greyhound

RoseRed said:
It's on the internet. It must be true. :jet:

I called my hubby, who is at a football game in Lusby, and asked he has heard anything. He starts telling the parents at the game about the fugitive and the bridge being blocked off on the St. mary's side and the body in the trunk in PF. I yelled..."NO, I don't know if it's true, I heard it on the internet"...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
greyhound said:
I called my hubby, who is at a football game in Lusby, and asked he has heard anything. He starts telling the parents at the game about the fugitive and the bridge being blocked off on the St. mary's side and the body in the trunk in PF. I yelled..."NO, I don't know if it's true, I heard it on the internet"...
:roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao:

PrepH4U

greyhound said:
I did not say the bridge was being blocked off, I said they were stationed there. :smack: I also added a disclaimer that said I don't know if it is related at all. geesh!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
PrepH4U said:
I did not say the bridge was being blocked off, I said they were stationed there. :smack: I also added a disclaimer that said I don't know if it is related at all. geesh!
:killingme

greyhound

PrepH4U said:

This is how rumors get started....see what you've done. :buttkick:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Island_Chick said:
I heard on the scanner around 6:30 pm they where looking for a red blazer around the bridge with a woman driver with a 4 yr old ,wanted in a homide(sp?) in calvert !! they found the blazer near Holiday Inn I believe not sure on the women or the kiddo that's all I know for now .
HOMICIDE.