Daed body found in trunk of car in PF

Pandora

Yeah, the helo just went over and I did hear the "spinal injury" part. He fell into the water and hit his spine on some concrete below.

PrepH4U

bcp said:
so,, there are three things going on?
More than that! There is also a fight between mother & daughter in Mechanicsville with possible weapons in the house. Stay tuned! :jameo:

Pandora

bcp said:
so,, there are three things going on?

I mentioned the scanner was jumping tonight. Very busy everywhere.

They are running more "sick/ambulance" calls than anything but they just put out 2 calls, one near the Hermanville Road area for an "unknown" disturbance (townhouse area - Spinniker (sp?) ) and the other is a domestic between mother and daughter in the Mechanicsville area. Helo should be landing over at the school now for this near drowning.

Debbie92454

There is someone on their way to St. Mary's hospital in the ambulance, the guy going in the Helo and some distrubance without weapons in the area. I also heard something about going to the end of the road where the trailer park is but did not catch what that was about

bcp

In My Opinion
I need to move. its boring here.
had a cow escape the farmers field last week and get into my woods.

anyone heard from JPC lately? can he swim?

greyhound

Umm hello...

This is all to confusing...could we put the St. Mary's stuff in it's own thread. Thank you for your cooporation. :flowers:

SShewbert

What love is all about
There is a thread under Current Events asking if anyone has heard anything about the crime scene on Westlake Blvd in PF.

greyhound

SShewbert said:
There is a thread under Current Events asking if anyone has heard anything about the crime scene on Westlake Blvd in PF.

It's the same person that started this thread. :jameo:

SShewbert

What love is all about
SShewbert said:

I see now it was the lady who started this thread.

greyhound

SShewbert said:
Yea I figured that out. I am slow I need to learn to post faster.

Go to the topof the page and click on "new posts". It makes it easier to keep up with the threads.

greyhound

greyhound said:
Go to the topof the page and click on "new posts". It makes it easier to keep up with the threads.

Newby that gave me this Karma:

Daed body found in trun... 09-19-2007 10:14 PM

Is it supposed to be red or green. It is a lovely shade of gray.