Daughtry, 3 Doors Down and Halestorm

KDENISE977

Halestorm is out of York, PA. They've received a great deal of airplay in the tri-state area, so it's possible you've heard them before you just didn't know who they were. I saw them a few years ago opening for Unearth and Testament, and they were awesome!

YAY :yahoo: My hometown is York, they are GREAT !!

Blister

We had Premium seats last year for ZZ Top & Joan Jett. The show was great, but the cramped hard seats, and getting climbed over every minute by people exiting and entering was a major pain in the A$$. Will definitely go to other shows there, but will always get SRO. The place is small enough to always get a decent view, and you can hear from anywhere in the property.

Daughter's first concert without parental supervision... she absolutely loves 3 Doors Down. She just txt'd me that she bought a 3 Doors Down t-shirt and the lead singer signed it for her! She is on cloud 9...:lol:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
IMO, Halestorm is easily the best band of the bunch....

They were more entertaining than Daughtry and 3 Doors Down just played sloppy last night. You know they're good when Daughtry actually says something about hating coming on after Halestorm.

They were more entertaining than Daughtry and 3 Doors Down just played sloppy last night. You know they're good when Daughtry actually says something about hating coming on after Halestorm.
Daughter loved the Halestorm drummer... :drummer:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
We thought the show was great. Hailstorm has a few new fans!! This was the girls first concert and they can't wait to go again. Anyone know where I can either download or buy the Hailstorm CD?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Daughter loved the Halestorm drummer... :drummer:

He had amazing energy...
I got to meet him and the bass player.... also got some pics with them...

Both were great guys... talked to us and asked how we liked the show.. taked about the town.... and they were very humble about themselves!

The bass player grew up in Montgomery co.

I really enjoyed them....

crazykitty

He had amazing energy...
I got to meet him and the bass player.... also got some pics with them...

Both were great guys... talked to us and asked how we liked the show.. taked about the town.... and they were very humble about themselves!

The bass player grew up in Montgomery co.

I really enjoyed them....

Did you post those pics on FB? Cause I did not see them :( The drummer was very awesome!!!!!!!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Did you post those pics on FB? Cause I did not see them :( The drummer was very awesome!!!!!!!

I did.....

he was awesome!!!! OMG

I could have kidnapped the bass player... he was a doll to talk to! Very down to earth!!