Daughtry, 3 Doors Down and Halestorm

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
But did you notice that no one stood up for Halestorm (at least in our section anyways) but they were all standing up for Daughtry who was about to put my husband to sleep Lol

I noticed. I marked it up to most people not being familiar with Halestorm yet. I was kind of shocked at how excited people were to see Daughtry. WTH? :confused:

I wanted to see Daughtry more than 3 doors down....

I have seen 3DD before... and lemme tell you ... THEY WERE better in concert 10 yrs ago.

They were ok... but they did have to live up to Daughtry and Halestorm.

I will say I am in love with Halestorm now!!! Must see them again!!!

crazykitty

I wanted to see Daughtry more than 3 doors down....

I have seen 3DD before... and lemme tell you ... THEY WERE better in concert 10 yrs ago.

They were ok... but they did have to live up to Daughtry and Halestorm.

I will say I am in love with Halestorm now!!! Must see them again!!!

I like Daughtry some, but his music just almost all sounds alike to me. The last song he performed kicked ass! I saw 3DD in San Diego 10 years ago as well and you are right, the sounded much better back then. We saw Kid Rock the weekend before and I will have to say, his show was much better. :drummer:
Although like slotpuppy was talking about the drunks, I will say the Kid Rock concert had many, many more obnoxious drunks than the 3DD concert.

thurley42

HY;FR
I like Daughtry some, but his music just almost all sounds alike to me. The last song he performed kicked ass! I saw 3DD in San Diego 10 years ago as well and you are right, the sounded much better back then. We saw Kid Rock the weekend before and I will have to say, his show was much better. :drummer:
Although like slotpuppy was talking about the drunks, I will say the Kid Rock concert had many, many more obnoxious drunks than the 3DD concert.

Well, it's Kid Rock...when you go to see an obnoxious drunk perform, you should probably expect them in the seats...:shrug:

crazykitty

Well, it's Kid Rock...when you go to see an obnoxious drunk perform, you should probably expect them in the seats...:shrug:

He is not one of my favorite performers. My sister wanted to go so I went with her. Drunk or not, he put on a good show, better than I was expecting. :shrug:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
But did you notice that no one stood up for Halestorm (at least in our section anyways) but they were all standing up for Daughtry who was about to put my husband to sleep Lol

I was standing up for halestorm, that was the main band I wanted to see. I would love to find out what Lzzy's boots looked like on my shoulders. :drool:

The wife liked Daughtry, I enjoyed a few of his songs but not real impressed with him. 3 doors did not impress either one of us.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I was standing up for halestorm, that was the main band I wanted to see. I would love to find out what Lzzy's boots looked like on my shoulders. :drool:

The wife liked Daughtry, I enjoyed a few of his songs but not real impressed with him. 3 doors did not impress either one of us.

OMG.... I know right...

I want to know where she gets her shoes from... look at Lzzy's fan page and you will see her new boots... .OMG i want them!!!!!

Radiant1

Soul Probe

The thigh-high boots and booty shorts were definitely :hot:.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I never bought tickets (not really a fan of any of them), although I did LOVE 3DD years ago. Anyhow, I went with my friend's mom last minute who had an extra ticket. It was fun and the company was great! I was in the same row as Kwillia's daughter (and was keeping an eye on her :lol:).

No security getting to/from my seats and I too noticed that people were sitting wherever they wanted. There were a lot of empty seats on the floor and my guess is that people didn't show up or they were standing around elsewhere.

:buddies:

thurley42

HY;FR
I never bought tickets (not really a fan of any of them), although I did LOVE 3DD years ago. Anyhow, I went with my friend's mom last minute who had an extra ticket. It was fun and the company was great! I was in the same row as Kwillia's daughter (and was keeping an eye on her :lol:).

No security getting to/from my seats and I too noticed that people were sitting wherever they wanted. There were a lot of empty seats on the floor and my guess is that people didn't show up or they were standing around elsewhere.

:buddies:

That was us...I think our tickets were row J? but I never went to my seat, I was too busy running around BS'ing..