Daughtry, 3 Doors Down and Halestorm

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
That place was a drunk fest. Loved halestorm, but I couldnt enjoy the show with the constiant stream of drunks going back and forth. First and last time I will go to a concert down there.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
That place was a drunk fest. Loved halestorm, but I couldnt enjoy the show with the constiant stream of drunks going back and forth. First and last time I will go to a concert down there.

we didnt have an issue where we were.

really didnt have an issue overall.... dont think we ever had to let someone in or out of our row.... only issue we had was when we stood up and off to the side we had someone try to sit in our seats... they may have been in the wrong row or trying to get closer to see.

I would go back down there for another concert.

Hell.. I didnt think the traffic issue was even that bad. for only having one way of the island... not bad at all.

really didnt have an issue overall.... dont think we ever had to let someone in or out of our row.... only issue we had was when we stood up and off to the side we had someone try to sit in our seats... they may have been in the wrong row or trying to get closer to see.

Hell.. I didnt think the traffic issue was even that bad. for only having one way of the island... not bad at all.
I love that we have a local venue for quality entertainment. I think that alone is worth dealing with traffic and as you pointed out... choice of placement can help you avoid the drunk clusters.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I love that we have a local venue for quality entertainment. I think that alone is worth dealing with traffic and as you pointed out... choice of placement can help you avoid the drunk clusters.

it didnt take me long to get out of the parking lot....

first we were in the herd of cattle waiting to cross.... then it only took two cycles to get out .. after that.. it was a breeze..... less than 20mins if that...

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

We were on the end of the row and I cant tell you the number of times we were bumped, stumbled into, beer spilled on us, drunks standing in the isle lost and getting up and down for all the ones in our row going back and forth.

The security sucked. They never checked tickets, people just sat where ever they wanted. Then getting through the mob outside to take a piss was another adventure. We left halfway through 3 doors set.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
We were on the end of the row and I cant tell you the number of times we were bumped, stumbled into, beer spilled on us, drunks standing in the isle lost and getting up and down for all the ones in our row going back and forth.

The security sucked. They never checked tickets, people just sat where ever they wanted. Then getting through the mob outside to take a piss was another adventure. We left halfway through 3 doors set.

wow..... not the same experiance i had

the security was tight on my side... he didnt allow ANYONE to stand in the isle.... he got on me for walking up to talk to my friend... untill i told him.. DUDE... IM SITTING RIGHT BACK THERE AND CAN SEE BETTER THERE THAN STANDING HERE... he said ok and backed off... but he chased everyone away in the isle!!

no beer spilled on me... we stood there about 5 min after the end.. then made our way out with little issues.... got caught in the cattle call waiting to cross the street.... took only a few mins... then that was it.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

I'm sorry if I spilled beer on you. :flowers:

Hank

my war

Uhhhh.... Welcome to a rock concert, old man!....:lmao:

thurley42

HY;FR
I had a pretty good time....as expected, Halestorm stole the show...I thought Daugherty blew, but 3 Doors Down was surprisingly not bad...

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I thought that was you at the "Barry Manilow... Looks Like He Made It" sponsored by Depends concert! :love:
Barry rocks. :larry:
I give Slotpuppy a pass.... There is no rehabilitation available to cure his disease.
:love: You know it.
I had a pretty good time....as expected, Halestorm stole the show...I thought Daugherty blew, but 3 Doors Down was surprisingly not bad...

Halestorm did sound the best. :buddies:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
But did you notice that no one stood up for Halestorm (at least in our section anyways) but they were all standing up for Daughtry who was about to put my husband to sleep Lol

I noticed. I marked it up to most people not being familiar with Halestorm yet. I was kind of shocked at how excited people were to see Daughtry. WTH? :confused: