Does anyone know what happened on Ball Road Saturday Night?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
itsbob said:
All I know is they should have drug the driver into the woods and put two into his brain..
Ah, some would say that he'll spend quite some time wishing that someone would - or attempt to do so himself...

starlight2

OMG I'm speechless. Being a parent of a teenage driver, I can only imagine the pain the parents must be feeling. They lost their children. My prayers and thoughts are with the families who lost their children because of the stupidity of drinking and driving.

I brought my teenager to the computer to read the story, she knew one. Once again I preached, if you are with someone who is drinking, CALL HOME. Do not get in that vehilce. And if you are drinking, CALL HOME, DO NOT DRIVE. This just tears me apart.

My prayers are with the families of these young lives that were taken away and to the one that is fighting for his life.

And as for the driver, I'm sorry, you killed people and I have no sympathy for you what so ever!!!

MMDad

Lem Putt
Maryland District Court
Case Information
Go Back
Court System: District Court of Maryland - Traffic System
Citation Number: 000000W379006Case Status:CLOSED CASE
Incident Date: 11/04/1999

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defendant Name:VITO, THOMAS EDWARD
City:SAINT LEONARD State:MDDOB:09/14/1961

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charge: Article:TASec:21Sub-Sec:902 Para: Code:
Description: DR. WHILE INTOX., UNDER THE INFLU. OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS OR DRUGS&ALCOHOL OR CONTROLLED DANG.SUBSTANCE
Disposition: PROBATION BEFORE JUDGEMENT
Disposition Date: 05/18/2000
If found guilty of lesser charge:
Charge: Article:TASec:21Sub-Sec:902 Para:B Code:
Like father, like son. Good job, Dad!

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Guess the girl at my doctor's office yesterday didn't know what she was talking about... Because she did say 2 died, however she said no-one was drinking... She said she was friends with 2 of the boys.... Driver and the one that passed away Sunday... This is a sad story... :-(

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
She did say the "driver" is pretty messed up in the head over this.... I guess anyone would be.... He told her he will never forgive himself for killing his bestfriends.... SAD!!

Tina2001aniT

LovingMother said:
She did say the "driver" is pretty messed up in the head over this.... I guess anyone would be.... He told her he will never forgive himself for killing his bestfriends.... SAD!!

You know, I don't feel bad for him one bit, speed I can feel a little sympathy for, everyone drives a little too fast once in a while. But the ignorance of drunk driving, I can not excuse and I feel like he the pain he has to now live with is justified. Especially HIM, he lived through and watch the family live through the death of his cousin in an idot driving incident a few years ago.......Guess, some people will never learn....

mike44md

Its Interesting

Since running rescue I have seen more drunks behind the wheel walk away leaving thier dead friends/strangers in thier wake. How much more can we say about this tragic issue. You can preach, teach and pray that people will take note and not drink and drive. sad

mike44md said:
Since running rescue I have seen more drunks behind the wheel walk away leaving thier dead friends/strangers in thier wake. How much more can we say about this tragic issue. You can preach, teach and pray that people will take note and not drink and drive. sad
Riding with someone who's been drinking is just as stupid as driving while drunk.

robbie

Hi, we played some tournaments for baseball there this summer and was wondering if there's a write up anywhere about this accident. Would like to pass it on to the boys on the team to have them read. They are all about that age to get drivers license. So sorry for these kids and families.

mike44md

Side Note

The Driver Vito, lost others in his family via driving drunk a couple years ago at gate 1 in CRE. Guess he didn't learn that lesson.

willie

mike44md said:
The Driver Vito, lost others in his family via driving drunk a couple years ago at gate 1 in CRE. Guess he didn't learn that lesson.
Michael Vito died of stupidity, not alcohol.