Does Anyone Know.....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
How was I being shallow in anyway? And if I really wanted to be bashing and snide I could mention that you had how long to prepare for christmas? Its the same date every year. The fact you waited until the week before christmas to save for it seems like a personal problem. You could have been putting 10 dollars a week to the side since last christmas and had over 500 dollars. or even 5 a week and had 250. I know plenty of single mothers who are capable of doing it on their own without have to come and plea to complete strangers on a message board. It's quite sad actually. Your son deserves a good christmas. Unfortanetly you didnt plan ahead for that.

I would rather be el jerko than el pitiful.

PS Now you can at least claim I am bashing with good reason.....

Okay. You are el jerko.

Booboo3604

With out BooBoo this is a nice Christmas thread.

yeah i know. I guess I just get irritated around christmas. I am all for helping people and reaching out, I just get tired of when it comes around the holidays everyone begging and asking for a hand out. Let people donate to you because they want to, not because you ask.

Giddy up!

I hope Santa brings you a lump of coal in your stocking. :mad:

ditto...because even I was not prepared for xmas this year..yet I have the spirit..and thats what counts the most..maybe some day when your 5 dollar a week plan ends up a week before xmas going to some emergency there will be someone there to help you too..

Giddy up!

yeah i know. I guess I just get irritated around christmas. I am all for helping people and reaching out, I just get tired of when it comes around the holidays everyone begging and asking for a hand out. Let people donate to you because they want to, not because you ask.

she asked for a organization or just help finding out where..she didnt ask for any thing in particular..and its not just xmas that people need help..but as parents we dont want to see our children not have santa..that is the most painful thing to not be able to give to our kids what they deserve..I havent even started one bit of xmas shopping..sure hope the heck someone helps me when im piled high in the target line this year!

Giddy up!

Your forgiven...:hugs:

Geek

If they don't ask or seek help how will we know they need something :shrug:

Christmas ESP?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
How was I being shallow in anyway? And if I really wanted to be bashing and snide I could mention that you had how long to prepare for christmas? Its the same date every year. The fact you waited until the week before christmas to save for it seems like a personal problem. You could have been putting 10 dollars a week to the side since last christmas and had over 500 dollars. or even 5 a week and had 250. I know plenty of single mothers who are capable of doing it on their own without have to come and plea to complete strangers on a message board. It's quite sad actually. Your son deserves a good christmas. Unfortanetly you didnt plan ahead for that.

I would rather be el jerko than el pitiful.

PS Now you can at least claim I am bashing with good reason.....

What part of "struggling single mom" didn't you understand? Even if she had been able to save some money, living from paycheck to paycheck then suddenly having an unexpected large bill can wipe it out in a instant. And she didn't come on here asking for handouts. She just asked how she could contact some organizations to help her out when she realized that her unexpected illness cost her the money she was counting on to help with Christmas.

And yes, you are definitely el jerko. Remove the stick from your butt and try to have a Merry Christmas. :cheers: