Dog Grooming at Petco

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RodRugg said:
Petco might be fine but all's I can say is this: DO NOT use Suki's GroomGroom in Pomonkey! They will show up in a van and shave your dog's head off! Our neighbor used them to shave up their two beagles and they shaved them dogs down to the hide. Them dogs got infected and looked like they got tangled up in a hive of bees. I would not recommend that and them dogs hid under the back porch for weeks. One time I took my hampster to Petsmart and they haircutted it pretty good. They also cut its toenails.
:spittingwateronmonitor: Oooohhh my gawwwwwwwwd... :killingme

appyday said:
I have 10 on the book for tonight....Your ears must have been buring my last post was "all about you" then I deleted it and put in :flowers: you can come over tonight between 5-9 if you just need nails and run in and out..or tomorrow if you want to :bs:

I may run in and out this evening, as I have been putting it off for way too long. I'm hoping to maybe have a hot date with Ot-ta tomorrow evening so I don't want to put it off until then...

You were posting about my schnauzer trimming habits again...weren't you...:tap:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
appyday said:
Sorry will not bring back that poor hunting dog..I told you that last year :humph:
Did you ever get the hole filled in too? :confused: It left QUITE a crater. :frown:

Who did you put in charge of plucking… I really enjoyed providing the plucking demonstrations last year…:frown:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Who did you put in charge of plucking… I really enjoyed providing the plucking demonstrations last year…:frown:
Airgasm had that under control and did quite well, considering he's a newbie. :bubble:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
appyday said:
Jazz :nono: that is not nice....:huggy: Kwillia..we just did not think you could "handle" it this year..
That was just plain mean. :mad: Stop catching me before I can edit my post. :tantrum

appyday said:
Jazz :nono: that is not nice....:huggy: Kwillia..we just did not think you could "handle" it this year..
I thought chopping the wings and legs off would save alot of plucking time... I didn't know we needed those parts plucked too...:bawl:

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I thought chopping the wings and legs off would save alof of plucking time... I didn't know we needed those parts plucked too...:bawl:
:rolleyes: Geez, no wonder you were replaced.

How COULD you forget the golden rule of snipe hunting: "PLUCK IT ALL!"

jazz lady said:
:rolleyes: Geez, no wonder you were replaced.

How COULD you forget the golden rule of snipe hunting: "PLUCK IT ALL!"
You know I have hearing issues "PLUCK" was not what I heard... but that explains my some other things from last year...:whistle: