Dog Grooming at Petco

dash

Great Groomer

Just wanted to let everyone know...I took our dog to Gentle Touch Grooming and she is fantastic. We have taken Widget to Petco a few times before but was not real happy with the work. Would take anywhere from 6-8 hours to get a call that she was done. The price was too much and the services asked to be done were not done at all or were done only half way.

Well, Gentle Touch is totally the opposite. I dropped her off at 9 am and she was ready by 10:30. Her cut was perfect, the right length and she did her tail and feet. Her nails were clipped (we weren't sure if Petco was actually doing it or not) and she had the cutest Halloween bandana on. She also seemed very at ease not stressed or upset. And to top all that off it was only $40. She is definatley going back and I would recommend her to anyone. :yahoo:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Just wanted to let everyone know...I took our dog to Gentle Touch Grooming and she is fantastic. We have taken Widget to Petco a few times before but was not real happy with the work. Would take anywhere from 6-8 hours to get a call that she was done. The price was too much and the services asked to be done were not done at all or were done only half way.

Well, Gentle Touch is totally the opposite. I dropped her off at 9 am and she was ready by 10:30. Her cut was perfect, the right length and she did her tail and feet. Her nails were clipped (we weren't sure if Petco was actually doing it or not) and she had the cutest Halloween bandana on. She also seemed very at ease not stressed or upset. And to top all that off it was only $40. She is definatley going back and I would recommend her to anyone. :yahoo:

Are you going to keep pulling up all the old pet grooming threads? Sounds like SPAM to me :)

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Guess who is coming back to town this week?? Cathy from Snip N Clip will be back and working in Hollywood..