DOJ asks for hold on George Zimmerman evidence

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Again, you are welcome to believe the right wing meme that Martin was a thug who hunted and attacked Zimmerman .

That is a stretch, I completely agree. "Martin decided to turn around, return and confront Zimmerman instead of entering his Dad's girlfriend's house" is not really "hunting".

itsrequired

Don't you think they will have to find/makeup something to get Zimmerman? The Feds/Obama do not want egg on their faces. It is scary to think the government can step in to disagree with a state case verdict. That is communism, right there. Trayvon had no idea he would become a political pawn, and cause such upheaval in our country. And, Zimmerman is confused now about his ethnicity; he thought he was Hispanic, but the government has decided he is white. This whole thing is absurd, not to mention frightening.

This happens all the time, but is usually done when a state or representative of a state does something to violate some person's civil rights.

itsrequired

The important ones, the ones I quoted and others, were in dispute though. Again, you are welcome to believe the right wing meme that Martin was a thug who hunted and attacked Zimmerman and that Zimmerman saved some one else from eventually being murdered by Martin. "They" are welcome to believe that Zimmerman hunted down Martin and killed him in cold blood. The court proceedings proved neither true or false.
The truth is probably somewhere in between. There was a lot in dispute, all the jury decreed was "not guilty".

So what is Zimmerman now guilty of in your opinion? You were wrong on manslaughter...so what now?

SamSpade

Again, you are welcome to believe the right wing meme that Martin was a thug who hunted and attacked Zimmerman and that Zimmerman saved some one else from eventually being murdered by Martin.

I just followed what came up in the trial. I don't follow "right wing memes" all that much, because I just don't have time for it.

I have to presume that evidence brought to court is the very best that anyone could come up with, considering all the weight that was behind the prosecution.
It did seem to me that material that would have cast Trayvon in a bad light was continually being excluded; that it took quite a while to get anyone to allow this to hit the courts, because the evidence was very weak against Zimmerman.

I think even people who don't like the outcome have admitted, based on the evidence admitted and the arguments presented, the outcome was fair. It's just not the outcome that many wanted. A boy is dead, and the man who shot him is free. In almost any other circumstance, people would recognize that being attacked as George was, the outcome was not unthinkable - for instance, if George had been an elderly woman - or if the races were reversed.

I don't think Trayvon was a thug who deserved it - I think he was a kid who was pissed that a weird cracka was following him, and he decided that the big chubby creampuff deserved to get a lickin'.

I think when what we know to be true, and what very strongly appears to be true is taken in balance against speculation, the verdict was fair.

It is tragic, very sad, that a boy is dead. But if my boy were a teenager and I knew in my heart that he started it, I'd grieve for my boy but acknowledge quietly to myself that he'd done something incredibly stupid.

We should all take a page from the Amish folks who, some years back, had five of their young girls shot and killed - and they extended forgiveness to the family of the killer.

Midnightrider

I just followed what came up in the trial. I don't follow "right wing memes" all that much, because I just don't have time for it.

I have to presume that evidence brought to court is the very best that anyone could come up with, considering all the weight that was behind the prosecution.
It did seem to me that material that would have cast Trayvon in a bad light was continually being excluded; that it took quite a while to get anyone to allow this to hit the courts, because the evidence was very weak against Zimmerman.

I think even people who don't like the outcome have admitted, based on the evidence admitted and the arguments presented, the outcome was fair. It's just not the outcome that many wanted. A boy is dead, and the man who shot him is free. In almost any other circumstance, people would recognize that being attacked as George was, the outcome was not unthinkable - for instance, if George had been an elderly woman - or if the races were reversed.

I don't think Trayvon was a thug who deserved it - I think he was a kid who was pissed that a weird cracka was following him, and he decided that the big chubby creampuff deserved to get a lickin'.

I think when what we know to be true, and what very strongly appears to be true is taken in balance against speculation, the verdict was fair.

It is tragic, very sad, that a boy is dead. But if my boy were a teenager and I knew in my heart that he started it, I'd grieve for my boy but acknowledge quietly to myself that he'd done something incredibly stupid.

We should all take a page from the Amish folks who, some years back, had five of their young girls shot and killed - and they extended forgiveness to the family of the killer.

That's the thing, his parents know in their hearts that he didnt start it. At least that is what they claim. If you believed in your heart that someone had murdered your child, admitted to the killing, and wasnt arrested, you would probably have been doing what martins parents did, fighting for justice.

I think this should have been an arrest from the beginning. Even zimmermans lawyer omeara said he thought this should have gone to the grand jury right away. He basically said that if the original prosecutor had just taken this to the grand jury instead of declining to file charges justice would have been served. I agree. We could have had essentially the same result a year ago and it would have likely been the end of it. I have said this from the beginning, despite what the locals on SOMD might think, this wasnt at all about race when martins family were raising it to national attention. They just wanted an arrest, and the local Florida coverage was not at all filled with race. That all came later, and it wouldn't have if justice, the process, had been served.

itsrequired

That's the thing, his parents know in their hearts that he didnt start it. At least that is what they claim. If you believed in your heart that someone had murdered your child, admitted to the killing, and wasnt arrested, you would probably have been doing what martins parents did, fighting for justice.

I think this should have been an arrest from the beginning. Even zimmermans lawyer omeara said he thought this should have gone to the grand jury right away. He basically said that if the original prosecutor had just taken this to the grand jury instead of declining to file charges justice would have been served. I agree. We could have had essentially the same result a year ago and it would have likely been the end of it. I have said this from the beginning, despite what the locals on SOMD might think, this wasnt at all about race when martins family were raising it to national attention. They just wanted an arrest, and the local Florida coverage was not at all filled with race. That all came later, and it wouldn't have if justice, the process, had been served.

His parents know in their heart? Really! Is that why his father stated it wasn't him who was screaming for help in the 911 call until he further consulted with his attorney?

Answer my question. Now that Zimmerman has been found not guilty in a fair trial, what crime is it you feel he committed?

Midnightrider

His parents know in their heart? Really! Is that why his father stated it wasn't him who was screaming for help in the 911 call until he further consulted with his attorney?

Answer my question. Now that Zimmerman has been found not guilty in a fair trial, what crime is it you feel he committed?

For someone who pretends to have been a cop you sure have a problem understanding the written word.

Zimmerman was acquitted, justice was served.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Zimmerman was acquitted, justice was served.

Justice was served in this case. Except the injustice visited upon Zimmerman that will hound him for the rest of his life. But Tray's parents got justice because their son is now an historic touchstone who will be referred to in history books and every BGI 'justice' protest from there to eternity. Tray got justice because all the trash in his recent history didn't get dragged out in public and get the public airing George Zimmerman's every statement and glance will.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Florida shop offers free gun to George Zimmerman

I just hope George rearms himself real soon, if he has not already. Let the DoJ have that 9mm..he should be carrying a .45 anyway. :buddies:

“Upon receiving your confirmation that he is well within his legal rights to concealed carry, our company would like to offer Mr. Zimmerman a free firearm. We currently have the same model in stock, or he could (choose) another weapon suitable for concealed carry,” the letter states.

Read more: Florida shop offers free gun to George Zimmerman | The Daily Caller

chuckster

IMFUBARED

Attachments

• hate.png
    hate.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 41

MMDad

Lem Putt

Yet their star witness, Rachel "that's retarded" Jeantel, says she was on the phone with Trayvon, he thought Z was gay, so he decided to give him a little whoop ass.

This isn't a race crime, he was just giving what he thought was a homo a beating. All in good fun, right? After all, it's okay to beat fags to death, amiright?

protectmd

You all state that white people haven't started the protests yet. That the passion isn't there. That people don't care.

I am not wholeheartedly convinced that this issue is racial. What I do see, is the government trying to turn the views of african american's to use their clout to ban guns. They are trying to turn this and blame white people, blame firearms, blame the inherent human right to self defense, and abolish guns and self defense laws.

This will cause a backlash. I can tell you that all of America will have a breaking point. How much has the NRA membership increased over the past few years since Obama took office? When Obama spoke of banning guns, ammo and taking steps to disarm America, he figured that American's would just roll over and take their lumps. American's fought back by buying guns, threatening to vote out the borderline politicians, and renewing their concealed handgun permits.

The idiots who are going around beating up and robbing whites in these primarily ghetto area's, are stupid. How many sissy liberals will continue to bend over and take another one choosing to live in DC "because its so great and wonderful and liberal?" At some point, they will see their version of government and the dysfunction of a system that doesn't allow you to protect yourself. They will change their views and move, they will take responsibility for their own self defense. Or they will be brain dead like that guy from the Capitol Hill beating.

Obama thinks that he the willpower, the strength, the clout to push for "change." His version of change simply is to ban firearms and self defense. His vehicle for change has become the black race. Im not sure all of them are on board.

What I can tell you is you can only push someone to their limits, as whites are human too. Obama was stupid to make this a "racial issue" because large crowds of protesting blacks easily make whites targets and beat them senseless. This will discourage the liberals from joining the masses in protest. Right now, you just see people changing their votes, changing their party affiliation, supporting their church, buying guns and getting "ready." At some point, I think you will see protest though. I think this protest is going to come in the form of voting.

I predict that Democrats will take losses like they've never seen before in coming elections. Lets face it, the country is unemployed, we are broke, we are in debt, we are down and out. They are trying to take our rights, our guns, our money and our freedom. Voters put their faith in the Democratic party, the gun bans, Mr. Obama and his cronies and recieved what in return? Scandals, distractions, sideshows, and corruption. As a white person, I don't care about Zimmerman or Trayvon. I do care about my right to self defense and my right to own firearms and I will vote accordingly. I think the Democratic party is going to pay for the scandals, the corruption, the unprofessionalism of the Democratic party that has taken refuge in the white house. I am sure at election time, there are many who will think that they will capitalize on the Travyon but they will pay as they lose elections because many do not sympathize with this thug, or Obama's race baiting and his views in taking sides in minor judicial matters.

So for those of you who wonder where the white protest will come from? You will see it come election time. While you will see alot of blacks in the polls voting for "travyon" you are going to see alot of whites hitting the polls voicing their dissent.

Midnightrider

Yet their star witness, Rachel "that's retarded" Jeantel, says she was on the phone with Trayvon, he thought Z was gay, so he decided to give him a little whoop ass.

This isn't a race crime, he was just giving what he thought was a homo a beating. All in good fun, right? After all, it's okay to beat fags to death, amiright?

That right there is some funny fiction. You should really write a book :yay: