DOJ asks for hold on George Zimmerman evidence

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The only question I have is when Jeantel was telling the investigator that there was a conversation

Martin: "Why are you following me for?"
Zimmerman: "What are you doing around here?"

This appears to be happening near the house where Martin was living. Jeantel never says Martin walked back up to the corner of the walk-way ‘T’. And this differs from Zimmerman’s account of the conversation and where it happened. He claimed:

Martin: “Yo, you go a problem”
Zimmerman: “No, I don’t have a problem”
Martin: “Well, you got a problem now” *POP*

According to Zimmerman the fight ensued at the ‘T’, about 100 yards away from where Martin was living. So if Jeantel’s account is right, and the fight ensued at Martin’s house, how did they end up about 100 yards away where Martin was seen on top of Zimmerman and Martin was shot, as opposed to Zimmerman’s account, the fight ensued at the ‘T’ and they ended up on the ground just a few feet away. Which story is right?

I just think she left some things out. The investigator failed to ask certain questions. I don’t think Jeantel was lying; I just think she left some facts out, either because she didn’t remember, didn’t think to give that info, or wasn’t asked.

You have obviously not been keeping up with the trial. Brandy Green's unit was a football field away from the 'T' at the head of the sidewalk. If, as Jeanteal says, the thug had reached where his dad was staying (Green's unit) he then walked a football field back to meet Zimmerman near the 'T'.

Attachments

• trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-path.jpg
    trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-path.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 48
Last edited: