DOJ asks for hold on George Zimmerman evidence

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
east thThat's the thing, his parents know in their hearts that he didnt start it. At lat iswhat they claim. If you believed in your heart that someone had murdered your child, admitted to the killing, and wasnt arrested, you would probably have been doing what martins parents did, fighting for justice.

I think this should have been an arrest from the beginning. Even zimmermans lawyer omeara said he thought this should have gone to the grand jury right away. He basically said that if the original prosecutor had just taken this to the grand jury instead of declining to file charges justice would have been served. I agree. We could have had essentially the same result a year ago and it would have likely been the end of it. I have said this from the beginning, despite what the locals on SOMD might think, this wasnt at all about race when martins family were raising it to national attention. They just wanted an arrest, and the local Florida coverage was not at all filled with race. That all came later, and it wouldn't have if justice, the process, had been served.

Complete B.S. If Trayvon was such an angel, why was he thrown out of her house?

The stupid biotch who didn't take the issue to a grand jury did so to cover her racist past. Fer crying out loud, this should never have gone to trial.

But that doesn't appease your racist agenda. And it doesn't appease your desire to disarm (in Beckel's terms) yahoos. In fact, facts don't appease any Donk agenda items. Next time, put your brain in gear before putting your fingers in drive.

Midnightrider

Complete B.S. If Trayvon was such an angel, why was he thrown out of her house?

The stupid biotch who didn't take the issue to a grand jury did so to cover her racist past. Fer crying out loud, this should never have gone to trial.

But that doesn't appease your racist agenda. And it doesn't appease your desire to disarm (in Beckel's terms) yahoos. In fact, facts don't appease any Donk agenda items. Next time, put your brain in gear before putting your fingers in drive.

I am sorry you are unable to understand complex thought and have no empathy.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I did not see any interview. I don't care enough about it. Justice was served.

You call me a liar when you choose to ignore the truth? I'd be shocked, but this is pretty much par for the course. Always talking out your ass, never have anything to back it up, and when called on it you say you don't care enough to actual learn a damn thing.

Rubio1

You call me a liar when you choose to ignore the truth? I'd be shocked, but this is pretty much par for the course. Always talking out your ass, never have anything to back it up, and when called on it you say you don't care enough to actual learn a damn thing.

The most interesting man alive in his own mind, MMDad.

“He is the only person Chuck Norris has apologized to. ”

C

czygvtwkr

I would think if the state and federal government keep at Zimmerman he will have a heck of a constitutional rights suit.

It's one thing when the family of the victim files a civil suit, but when the government keeps pressing for some kind of conviction for a crime he was already tried for I see this as a pretty clear rights violation.

Midnightrider

I didn't call you a liar. Talk about talking out your ass :yay:

Edit:
Now that I have read that the source of your comments was Rush and his stirring of the pot, I am prepared to call you an idiot.

Please post a transcript of what you think is Rachel saying Martin attacked Zimmerman because he was gay so that we can see who is full of asstalk :yay:

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
This idea came about after an interview with Rachel Jeantel on Monday night’s CNN. Rachel, who was on the phone with Trayvon as Zimmerman stalked him, told Trayvon to “run, run, run” from the “creepy-ass cracker,” going on to say that Zimmerman, a grown man, pursuing a minor in a hostile fashion during the night, “may be a rapist.” According to Limbaugh, this planted an idea in Trayvon’s mind; the idea that the man pursuing him was gay, and that he, an unarmed teenager, needed to take it upon himself to beat him up because of that.

I tried, but I cant find any credible sources to back this gay Zimmerman theory up.
Everything goes right back to the above comment from Limbaugh.

I could not find any interview where Jeantel actually said this.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I tried, but I cant find any credible sources to back this gay Zimmerman theory up.

JEANTEL: Yes. Definitely after I say may be a rapist, for every boy, for every man, every -- who's not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creep out?

She continued:

"And people need to understand, he didn't want that creepy ass cracker going to his father or girlfriend's house to go get -- mind you, his little brother was there. You know -- now, mind you, I told you -- I told Trayvon it might have been a rapist."

See, Trayvon is just like you. So scared of the gays.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

The Piers Morgan interview with DeeDee/Diamond/Rachel is on YouTube. Be sure to listen to Part two of the interview near the end where she tells Tra that Zimmerman was a queer rapist.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I would think he was more like you.
an ass hole.

Isnt it a bit early to be drinking already? or are you still drunk from last night

So because I provided a quote that shows you were wrong as usual, it must mean I am drunk?

Midnightrider

So because I provided a quote that shows you were wrong as usual, it must mean I am drunk?

I must have missed the part that proves this:
Yet their star witness, Rachel "that's retarded" Jeantel, says she was on the phone with Trayvon, he thought Z was gay, so he decided to give him a little whoop ass.

This isn't a race crime, he was just giving what he thought was a homo a beating. All in good fun, right? After all, it's okay to beat fags to death, amiright?

Keep sucking on Rush's spin :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
The Piers Morgan interview with DeeDee/Diamond/Rachel is on YouTube. Be sure to listen to Part two of the interview near the end where she tells Tra that Zimmerman was a queer rapist.

Interesting points here if you listen to her interview with Piers Morgan.
first, she says Trayvon was a laid back kind peaceful sort of person. He maybe smoked some weed, twice a week? ( lets not look at the rest of the story as far as his actual record that was suppressed goes) Now why did prosecution want to suppress his past? because they knew it would paint the picture of a thug.

Next, she is asked how often she talked with Trayvon, she says every day, all day, phone records to prove it. Yet, a bit farther into the interview she claims that it was two days after he was killed before she found out from a friend that TM had been shot while acting like a wild animal. Two days.. does that seem odd that she would have phone records proving she talked to him every day, all day but suddenly no question about the two days after he was shot? Wouldnt a normal person wonder about what had happened right after that call? And I do remember from her first interview with the police, she claimed that she actually heard the confrontation between TM and GZ. Even more reason to be concerned with the outcome.

Now as far as that gay thing?
The next post of mine will show the original transcript of the last phone call while it was still fresh in her mind.
It does indicate that TM went back to GZ, it also seems to leave out the part about the Crazy ass Cracka, or any reference to the possible gay rapist theory.
these came about later, most likely lies to try and create a greater image of fear.

There was no thought of gay rapist the night that the thug was killed.

bcp

In My Opinion
POLICE OFFICER: I want to focus on that day, February 26, when you know obviously he was unfortunately killed, and I’m sorry to ask you about
this. But did you have conversations with him that day?

GIRLFRIEND: Yes.

POLICE OFFICER: At some point, did you find out that Trayvon was going to the store?

GIRLFRIEND: Around six-something.

POLICE OFFICER: OK. And did he tell you what store he was going to?

GIRLFRIEND: No.

POLICE OFFICER: OK.

GIRLFRIEND: He just said [inaudible] store.

POLICE OFFICER: Did he say why he was going to the store?

GIRLFRIEND: Yes.

POLICE OFFICER: What did he say he was going to the store for?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, his little brother. Some food and some drink.

POLICE OFFICER: OK, yeah, tell me what happened as he’s talking to you when he’s leaving the store on his way back home.

GIRLFRIEND: It started raining.

POLICE OFFICER: It started raining, and did he go somewhere?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, he ran to the, um, mail thing.

POLICE OFFICER: Like, I’m sorry, what?

GIRLFRIEND: Like a mail, like a shed.

POLICE OFFICER: Like a mail—like a shed, like a mail area?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, yeah.

POLICE OFFICER: Like a covered area, because it was raining?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah.

POLICE OFFICER: So did he tell you he was already inside, like, the gated place?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. He ran in there.

POLICE OFFICER: OK, and what—

GIRLFRIEND: That’s when the phone hung up.

POLICE OFFICER: OK. I’m sorry.

GIRLFRIEND: The phone hung up, and I called him back again.

POLICE OFFICER: And what else did Trayvon tell you?

GIRLFRIEND: And like—

POLICE OFFICER: And I know this is difficult for you, but just take your time and tell us what you remember happened.

GIRLFRIEND: A couple minutes later, like, he come and tell me this man is watching him.

POLICE OFFICER: OK. Did he describe the man that was watching him?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, he said white.

POLICE OFFICER: OK. Did he say whether the man was standing, sitting, or—

GIRLFRIEND: He was in a car.

POLICE OFFICER: He was in a car?

POLICE OFFICER: And what did he say about the man that was watching him under the—

GIRLFRIEND: He was on the phone.

POLICE OFFICER: He was on the phone?

POLICE OFFICER: OK. And what did Trayvon say after that?

GIRLFRIEND: He was telling me that, like, this man was watching him, so he, like, started walking.

POLICE OFFICER: He, Trayvon, started walking?

GIRLFRIEND: He gonna start walking.

GIRLFRIEND: And then the phone hung up, and then I called him back again. And then, I said, "What are you doing?" He said he’s walking, and he said this man is still following him, behind the car. He put his hoodie on.

POLICE OFFICER: He, Trayvon, put his hoodie on?

GIRLFRIEND: 'Cause, he said, it was still a little bit dripping water, so he put his hoodie on. So I said, "What's going on?" He said this man is still watching him, like in a car. So he about to run from the back. So I told him, go to his dad’s house. Run to his dad’s house.

POLICE OFFICER: Go to what?

GIRLFRIEND: Run to his dad’s house.

POLICE OFFICER: To his dad’s house, OK.

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. So he said he was about to run from the back. So, next thing I hear, he just run. And I can hear that the wind blowing.

POLICE OFFICER: So you could tell he was running at that time?

POLICE OFFICER: OK. Then what happened?

GIRLFRIEND: And then he said he lost him.

POLICE OFFICER: He lost what, the man?

POLICE OFFICER: So was Trayvon—at that time, you could tell he was, like, out of breath, like excited?

POLICE OFFICER: Like—right?

POLICE OFFICER: OK. Take your time, I know this is difficult for you.

GIRLFRIEND: So he lost him. He was breathing hard. And by the sound of his voice, his voice kind of changed.

POLICE OFFICER: Who, Trayvon’s?

POLICE OFFICER: OK. What do you mean by that? His voice changed?

GIRLFRIEND: I know he was scared.

POLICE OFFICER: I’m sorry?

GIRLFRIEND: I know he was scared.

POLICE OFFICER: How—and I know what you’re trying to tell me, but if you could describe to me how you could tell he was scared.

GIRLFRIEND: His voice was getting kind of low, a little bit low. He was running hard.

POLICE OFFICER: OK. So you could tell he was emotional, like somebody who was, like, in fear?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. He said he lost—

POLICE OFFICER: OK. He was breathing hard? OK.

GIRLFRIEND: He said he had lost him. He was breathing hard, and—and I told him, "Keep running."

POLICE OFFICER: So Trayvon said he started walking because he thought he had lost the guy?

GIRLFRIEND: I said, "Keep running."

GIRLFRIEND: He said he ain’t gonna run, 'cause he said he's right by his father’s house.

GIRLFRIEND: So, and in a couple minutes, he said the man’s following him again, he’s behind him. I said, "Run! You going to run?" He said he’s not going to run. I could know he’s not going to run, because he out of breath. Then, he told me [inaudible] the guy getting close to him. I told him, "Run!" And then I told him, "Keep running!" He not going to run. And then he said—I told him, "Why are you not running?" He said, "I’m not running," because he’s tired, because I know he’s tired.

POLICE OFFICER: I’m sorry, Trayvon said he’s not running because—he’s not going to run, he said, because you could tell he was tired?

POLICE OFFICER: How could you tell he was tired?

GIRLFRIEND: He was breathing hard.

POLICE OFFICER: OK. Real hard?

GIRLFRIEND: Real hard.

GIRLFRIEND: And then he told me this guy was getting close. Like, he told me the guy was getting real close to him. Next thing I hear: "Why are you following me for?"

POLICE OFFICER: OK. So let me make sure I understand this. So, Trayvon tells you that the guy is getting closer to him.

POLICE OFFICER: And then you hear Trayvon saying something.

POLICE OFFICER: And what do you hear Trayvon saying?

GIRLFRIEND: "Why are you following me for?"

POLICE OFFICER: "Why are you following me for?"

POLICE OFFICER: And then what happened?

GIRLFRIEND: I heard this man, like an old man—

GIRLFRIEND: —say, "What are you doing around here?"

POLICE OFFICER: OK, so you definitely could tell another voice that was not Trayvon.

POLICE OFFICER: And you heard this other voice say what?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. "What are you doing around here?"

POLICE OFFICER: "What are you doing around here?" OK.

GIRLFRIEND: And I called, "Trayvon, Trayon, what’s going on? What’s going on?"

POLICE OFFICER: This is you saying that?

GIRLFRIEND: Then, I’m calling him. He didn’t answer.

POLICE OFFICER: No answer from Trayvon?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. I hear something like bump. You could hear that Trayvon—somebody bumped Trayvon. I could hear the grass.

POLICE OFFICER: OK. So you could hear there was something going on.

POLICE OFFICER: Like something hitting something?

GIRLFRIEND: You can hear—I can hear the grass thing.

POLICE OFFICER: Out of the—

POLICE OFFICER: I guess, out of the—

POLICE OFFICER: OK, and then what happened?

GIRLFRIEND: And then, I was still screaming, I was saying, "Trayvon! Trayvon!"

POLICE OFFICER: And there was no response?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, and then next thing—and next thing, the phone just shut off.

POLICE OFFICER: The phone shut off?

GIRLFRIEND: It just shut off.

AMY GOODMAN: That was the voice of Trayvon Martin’s girlfriend describing her last phone call with Trayvon, 17 years old. Moments after the call ended, he was shot dead by George Zimmerman. The young woman and Trayvon had known each other since kindergarten. That recording of her being interviewed by the police was released last night among a trove of hundreds of documents and audio recordings, and photographs, as well.

bcp

In My Opinion
and again I ask
how is it that you talk to someone every day, sometimes all day as records show, yet after a phone call like this, you dont think to question anything until 2 days later when friends tell you?

I call BS on her whole made up story.

The closest we can get to her truth is the original transcript of the call.

PsyOps

Pixelated
and again I ask
how is it that you talk to someone every day, sometimes all day as records show, yet after a phone call like this, you dont think to question anything until 2 days later when friends tell you?

I call BS on her whole made up story.

The closest we can get to her truth is the original transcript of the call.

The only question I have is when Jeantel was telling the investigator that there was a conversation

Martin: "Why are you following me for?"
Zimmerman: "What are you doing around here?"

This appears to be happening near the house where Martin was living. Jeantel never says Martin walked back up to the corner of the walk-way ‘T’. And this differs from Zimmerman’s account of the conversation and where it happened. He claimed:

Martin: “Yo, you go a problem”
Zimmerman: “No, I don’t have a problem”
Martin: “Well, you got a problem now” *POP*

According to Zimmerman the fight ensued at the ‘T’, about 100 yards away from where Martin was living. So if Jeantel’s account is right, and the fight ensued at Martin’s house, how did they end up about 100 yards away where Martin was seen on top of Zimmerman and Martin was shot, as opposed to Zimmerman’s account, the fight ensued at the ‘T’ and they ended up on the ground just a few feet away. Which story is right?

I just think she left some things out. The investigator failed to ask certain questions. I don’t think Jeantel was lying; I just think she left some facts out, either because she didn’t remember, didn’t think to give that info, or wasn’t asked.