Donald junior's evolving story

Midnightrider

When are you, Sappy and the rest of the snowflakes going to realize that the NYT, Wapo, Politico and CNN use you as pawn for ad dollars.? CNN actually admitted it.
Just keep watching, reading and clicking they'll make big bucks you want to redistribute.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpg

this isn't about who reported it, its about what DJT jr said and did. You guys can keep pretending that meeting with the Russians with the hopes of getting help to win the election is nothing, but that is exactly what they have been denying they did for months. Now, not only did they attempt to collude with the Russians, they failed at it, and lied about it

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Now, not only did they attempt to collude with the Russians, they failed at it, and lied about it

So, since "collusion" is not even a legal term and there are no laws against it, and by your own admission, they "failed at it"......

What is the rest of us missing that leads us to yawn widely and move on whilst pointing at you lefties and laughing at your fascination with...thin air?

Midnightrider

So, since "collusion" is not even a legal term and there are no laws against it, and by your own admission, they "failed at it"......

What is the rest of us missing that leads us to yawn widely and move on whilst pointing at you lefties and laughing at your fascination with...thin air?

:killingme

ok, so we are moving past the 'no collusion' narrative now?
you guys miss a lot.

SamSpade

you guys miss a lot.

Well let me lay this out --

1. Some lawyer through a friend let DJ know she had dirt on Hillary. That she COLLUDED with Russians.
2. He meets with her for about twenty minutes
3. Actually, she didn't really have anything. Actually she wanted to talk to him about the Magnitsky Act and the fall out from that.
4. DJ said we're done here - no one got anything. Lawyer got nothing, DJ got nothing, whole thing took less time than a quick smoke.
5. SCANDAL!

Now please, who WOULDN'T want dirt on their opponent?
And if the narrative had been HILLARY met a lawyer about dirt on TRUMP - wouldn't the left be doing cartwheels about TRUMP rather than Hillary?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

you guys miss a lot.

You Snowflakes have now been looking for over a year for dirt on Trump.

Hundreds if not thousands of imbedded bureaucrats leaking everything they get their hands on.
Hundreds of reporters digging for dirt if every cesspool they can find
Committee hearings that only make the Dems look stupid
NYT, WAPO, and CNN admitting to making chit up

......and what do you have, you have your dick in your hand until next weeks BS

Midnightrider

Well let me lay this out --

1. Some lawyer through a friend let DJ know she had dirt on Hillary. That she COLLUDED with Russians.
2. He meets with her for about twenty minutes
3. Actually, she didn't really have anything. Actually she wanted to talk to him about the Magnitsky Act and the fall out from that.
4. DJ said we're done here - no one got anything. Lawyer got nothing, DJ got nothing, whole thing took less time than a quick smoke.
5. SCANDAL!

Now please, who WOULDN'T want dirt on their opponent?
And if the narrative had been HILLARY met a lawyer about dirt on TRUMP - wouldn't the left be doing cartwheels about TRUMP rather than Hillary?
that meeting with her part, and taking all the mot important people from the campaign, yeah, that's collusion. At this point we don't know what she had, or if that was the only contact these guys had with the Russians because they all lied about it.

I don't know what the left would be doing, but I would have just as much problem with Hillary trying to get the Russians to help her win as I am with trumps team doing it.

and to your 'who wouldn't want dirt on their opponent' question. Of course any person would want dirt on an opponent, but not everyone is willing to meet with a know associate of the kremlin to get it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Last edited:

Midnightrider

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've known from the start that nothing matters to trumpers. He really could kill babies on national tv and you idiots would deny and defend

Or it could be, that being rational and capable of critical thinking, we simply realize you frothy-lipped leftwing freaks are off chasing butterflies and none of it actually matters...

Meanwhile, in North Korea...

Midnightrider

Or it could be, that being rational and capable of critical thinking, we simply realize you frothy-lipped leftwing freaks are off chasing butterflies and none of it actually matters...

Meanwhile, in North Korea...
It would matter to you if they had Ds after their names :bigwhoop:

Sapidus

I've known from the start that nothing matters to trumpers. He really could kill babies on national tv and you idiots would deny and defend

It's true. They really are some of the most hypocritical people on earth.

As the old, at this point, saying goes

They'd let Donny Moscow crap in their mouths if they thought a democrat would have to smell it.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It's true. They really are some of the most hypocritical people on earth.

As the old, at this point, saying goes

They'd let Donny Moscow crap in their mouths if they thought a democrat would have to smell it.
You talk this chit while defending that sticking your dick up another mans ass is "normal".....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

and your behavior indicates extra hackey trumper :yay:

Wake me up when anyone ever gets charged with anything, you fawking buffoon. Do you even own a mirror?..or have that one friend that can pull your sorry arse aside and say quietly" Dude..listen to yourself....."

Midnightrider

Wake me up when anyone ever gets charged with anything, you fawking buffoon. Do you even own a mirror?..or have that one friend that can pull your sorry arse aside and say quietly" Dude..listen to yourself....."

so now the bar is charges? Good to know. I mean it had to be something since the "no proof of collusion" narrative fell apart :killingme