FDA Approves Methylphenidate Patch for ADHD

M

missperky

tomchamp said:
Never said all..but a few years back they put a passervative in vaccines. They were loaded with Mercury. Most states have banned it now! BTW, the amish don't vacinate their kids. And there has never been a case of an amish autistic kid.
If most states have it banned, MD most not be included, because I know that kids MUST be UTD on shots to attend school.

missperky said:
If most states have it banned, MD most not be included, because I know that kids MUST be UTD on shots to attend school.
I posted a link earlier that states the ingredient Tom was talking had been removed from vaccines years ago.... it also states there has not been a reduction in new autism cases. That would lead one to believe the ingredient in question is not the sole culprit as some would want to believe. :shrug:

tomchamp

missperky said:

No, LOL they didn't ban vaccines. They banned the chemical thay was put in them.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Negative Nancy said:
Stop drugging your own kids and just try to be a good parent. THE END
I'm not handing my kid a joint. I am tending to my daughter's medical needs.

If you have a problem with taking medicine for things, I assume you don't take anything for headaches, heartburn, or high blood pressure? :shrug:

If you do, gfy. :yay:

M

missperky

Negative Nancy said:
Stop drugging your own kids and just try to be a good parent. THE END
If I was drugging my kids, wouldn't you think ALL my kids would be "drugged" not one :rolleyes:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
missperky said:
If I was drugging my kids, wouldn't you think ALL my kids would be "drugged" not one :rolleyes:
Great; now I gotta pop out another bebe so I can prove I'm not drugging all of them; just the one that needs it. :banghead: And I just got good and comfy with my :gossip: in place and all. :ohwell:

M

missperky

crabcake said:
Great; now I gotta pop out another bebe so I can prove I'm not drugging all of them; just the one that needs it. :banghead: And I just got good and comfy with my :gossip: in place and all. :ohwell:
:neener:

tomchamp

crabcake said:
I think I'll stick with one; she's more than a handful, and I'm not up for 'starting over' with a newborn at this point. :lol:

Hey if she get's out of hand....DRUG HER!! :lmao: