Fluffy Possums?

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
Actually that kind of reminds me of a joke I played on about 4 or 5 older manly man friends I was hanging out with at pool league several years ago ...... I went to the zoo with my ex fiance' for fun and I ended up taking lots of pictures of the animals.

Welll during the downtime at the pool hall, while other players were shooting we were all just sitting around and I decided to pull out the pictures.... I started talking about all these weird critters that were coming into my yard...and here -- LOOK!!! I have pictures of these... and I would show them the picture and ask... WTF are these :shrug:

All of the men would make up some BS nonexistant animal instead of saying they didn't know... it was commical... one guy would say it's one of those ughh... such and suchs and haven't seem them in a while around here and then the other guys would all agree with whoever guessed or made something up first...... :killingme:

Then I showed them about 12 more criters pictures from the zoo, etc.... I was trying soooo hard not to laugh or say -- do you really think I'm an idiot :shrug:.. It was then that I realized I forgot to hide the picture of the dolphins :banghead: and the gig was up... we all laughed about it and I still tease the guys about it... :roflmao:
You hang with some really stupid people.

D

dems4me

Pete said:
You hang with some really stupid people.

I know... kind of like the people I work with... :roflmao:

j/k

Pete, these are old, proud men that would not admit they didn't know something to a younger girl is all... I found it quite amusing... :roflmao:

D

dems4me

appyday said:
Pete that reminds me of some of my favorite sayings...remember

Birds of a feather.................

and the Apple don't fall far from the tree????

but Apple... I meant Appy... I'm not a hen :frown:

:lol:

:huggy: :kiss:

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
I know... kind of like the people I work with... :roflmao:

j/k

Pete, these are old, proud men that would not admit they didn't know something to a younger girl is all... I found it quite amusing... :roflmao:
Young, old, rich, poor, stupidity knows no demographic.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
dems4me said:
Thanks :diva: I just about spit my beer through my nose when them daymn'd dolphin picks came up out of nowhere... :mad: :lol: I was wondering how long and how many animals these guys can bs.... one guy said... that looks like one of those monkey animals... but it's really not it's one of those ... ughh southern maryland rats or something or other. :killingme: They were sooo serious.... and once they saw the dolphins they knew they had been had... :roflmao:

I LOVE PRACTICAL JOKES!!!! :roflmao:

It's a slow day. May we have another? :dance:

J

justhangn

PrepH4U said:
The one with the non climbing oppossum is from Crownsville. shhhh try not to upset her! :whistle:

An escapee from the Renaissance festival?? :biggrin:

PrepH4U

justhangn said:
An escapee from the Renaissance festival?? :biggrin:
Darn I did the google, and found out they closed that mental facility in July 2004. Wow no wonder all the nuts are out on the loose! :twitch:

J

justhangn

PrepH4U said:
Darn I did the google, and found out they closed that mental facility in July 2004. Wow no wonder all the nuts are out on the loose! :twitch:
Yeah, there were a couple hang'n around here just last night. :ohwell:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
That's the norm. :duh:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

btw, you laid a double yoked egg out in the barn yesterday :lol: Let me know next time you want some fresh feed. Thanks.. :dance:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
:mad: :mad: :mad:

btw, you laid a double yoked egg out in the barn yesterday :lol: Let me know next time you want some fresh feed. Thanks.. :dance:
I wondered what happened to "the twins." :bawl: Did they go quickly? Scrambled, fried, or over-easy? :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

:meamie: :mad: