Flynn makes a deal

PsyOps

Pixelated
Naiveté or denial.

It's gotten to the point where its impossible to tell

You just want so badly for it to be Trump collusion, it's all-too-obvious. This stupid thing has been going on for what? - a year? - and still no collusion. Not even an investigation opened on Trump.

But, you keep that hope alive. Because it's all you have.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So the only people directly in charge of Flynn were Trump, Pence and Kushner.

With his statement that he was directed to contact Russian officials it seems clear one of them is going down.

I have a feeling Trump is gonna throw Pence under the bus.

Going down for what? Talking to the Russians? That's the crime? Contacting the Russians?

Got a secret for you... This is what prospective presidents do, they open dialog with other national leaders. Obama did it too. So did Bush.

Here's another secret for you... All of this so-called "meddling in our election by the Russians" happened during the Obama admin.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Pretty fast moving story:

https://www.apnews.com/99bb8f75c551...Flynn-says-Trump-transition-team-directed-him

This is that meeting NO ONE in the Trump Administration knew anything about (correction...this is ONE of the meetings no one knew about).

VP Pence was SHOCKED to learn of it...Trump was SHOCKED to learn about it...

I don't think the "he was just a minor part of the Administration for a short time" storyline will work this time.

Well Flynn was vice-chair of the transition team so maybe he told himsefl to do it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It’s always Obama or Clinton. How pathetic.

When faced with evidence you continue to deflect and lash out at people who aren’t in the government any longer. Fox News really did a number on you.

What evidence?

:lmao:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Flynn lies to Trump’s staff, Pence Reibus, etc........Flynn gets fired.

Flynn lies to the FBI....Flynn gets indicted.

I still see nothing illegal that any of Trump team did. They fired a liar. No collusion, no nothing.

Mueller discovered Flynn was a liar 9 months after Trump did. Wow that’s some serious investigation.

So Muellers score is two tax cheats and one liar.

I’m so impressed.

Midnightrider

Perhaps an immunity deal from greater charges?
Yep, that’s what he has to gain. I mean what does he have to offer and what are they leveraging him over anyway?

Going down for what? Talking to the Russians? That's the crime? Contacting the Russians?

Got a secret for you... This is what prospective presidents do, they open dialog with other national leaders. Obama did it too. So did Bush.

Here's another secret for you... All of this so-called "meddling in our election by the Russians" happened during the Obama admin.

Those are good questions. If there is no illegal activity for Flynn to testify to he wouldn’t be getting any deals. Time will tell

Sapidus

You are messing a very important part. The part where the other country interfered in our election.

Stop making excuses for these unamerican traitors. And stop trying to deflect blame on anyone else. These are adults who made decision to do what they did.

Now you are trying to blame Obama because it happened while he was President.

Your ability to make up excuses for Trump and Co is really boundless.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The part where the other country interfered in our election.

I do not see where today revelations have ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR Statement

the meeting Flynn lied about took place after the election dummy

Sapidus

So why did they all lie about those meetings then?

Funny how these people will stop at nothing to defend traitors , liars and con artists when shown proof but condemn the other side based on rumors and innuendo.

Go back to campaigning for Roy Moore

Country over party.

Starman

Interesting considering just this morning there were reports of Flynn chirping about Trump. Now it was Kushner. It's possible both gave the order at different times, perhaps one not knowing the other already did. It's also possible that both leaks are genuine: Flynn got the order from Kusher, who got the order from Trump. It's also possible Kushner is a distraction; it almost seems too convenient we see this story hours after we heard that Flynn was giving up POTUS.

"Jared Kushner is only a son-in-law. He's not even a real son. Hell, I don't even know why he shows up to Christmas dinner. He is a tremendous coffer server, the best there's ever been."