Fraudulent election

stgislander

PREMO Member
... someting more like...

FnBkGKZXgAY2vuY.jpg:large

I always sensed there was something different about you.

SamSpade

... someting more like...

FnBkGKZXgAY2vuY.jpg:large

Have to admit, I've seen all kinds of toilets - even squat toilets abroad which are little more than holes - but I've never seen this.

I HAVE seen ones which are just long - troughs - often.

seekeroftruth

Why were there no doors?
I hear it's to get the drug problem under control... I really don't know... it was a public restroom between a Museum and a Ball Park.

I agree that it's not possible to lump the whole east coast... but that's what they say out here.... Have you watched Tomb Stone? It's not ancient history here. lol....

Oh... and don't let rally crowd size throw anyone off. There are people at the Phoenix rallies from the Midwest and West. They live here when the weather is nice.... but they vote in their home states. So don't go by the size or noise in the crowds here in Arizona... lol

It's definitely a horse of a different color here than in good ol' Southern Maryland.

Oh and there are a lot of homeless hanging around everywhere....

:coffee:

PeoplesElbow

That's interesting - one consistent complaint I get from Europeans when they come here is that most bathrooms in restaurants or public places have little privacy - they're STALLS instead of anything resembling a room, and as such - anyone could easily "peek" and watch you. Look over the top - climb under. What they are used to, are either actual ROOMS - or floor to ceiling walls with a real door.

The idea of a rest room - with nothing - is repulsive. Even porta-potties have locks on them.
Depends where

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

As Lambert’s hearing concluded, the judge requested her to remain behind while the other attorneys exited. Federal marshals entered the courtroom afterward, and Lambert was not seen leaving.

According to former Michigan candidate for Attorney General and constitutional attorney Matt DePerno, Lambert “was arrested on an open bench warrant for failing to appear at a show cause hearing because she refused to get fingerprinted.”

The U.S. Marshals Service later confirmed Lambert’s arrest, linking it to her failure to appear in court for her separate Michigan criminal case, according to CNN.

During the hearing, Lambert admitted to passing the Dominion materials to Sheriff Leaf, asserting that she was reporting a crime to law enforcement. She has been vocal about her claims, suggesting that foreign nationals interfered with the election.

Lambert’s stance has been made clear through her social media, where she has stated, “I gave the evidence to law enforcement. The discovery (file from Dominion) contained evidence of numerous crimes. The Constitution does not permit secret Serbians to run our elections. Local clerks are to run our elections, & transparency is prevented by vendors (Dominion).”