Guess what Michelle has banned from lunch rooms now!!!

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Hey dummy. Can you highlight where in the article it actually said anything about Michelle wanting to ban anything. Does she actually have the power and authority to ban anything?

Sad part is, you vote don't you? And you probably wonder day after day how we ended up where we are, don't you?

:killingme

Um, you might want to go back and read my post again and then answer my question as to why Vrai made the title of this thread "Guess what Michelle has banned from lunch rooms now".

I'm saying that she probably knew that many people would run with it ;)

If you want to call that trolling, then that's up to you. I wouldn't call it trolling myself - more like smoking out the "suspects" lol

You know what, if it was someone else you would call it trolling also but since you are a member of the Vrai Fan Club.................................................

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Um, you might want to go back and read my post again and then answer my question as to why Vrai made the title of this thread "Guess what Michelle has banned from lunch rooms now".

I don't know Vraiblonde, and do not and will not speak for her. I have no idea. What I do know is that no mention of anyone banning anything was mentioned in the article.

I'm going with: she knew you Pavlovian morons would get all frothy and she'd have a laugh.

I'm :lol: too.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I don't know Vraiblonde, and do not and will not speak for her. I have no idea. What I do know is that no mention of anyone banning anything was mentioned in the article.

I'm going with: she knew you Pavlovian morons would get all frothy and she'd have a laugh.

I'm :lol: too.

So she was trolling then.

LibertyBeacon

So she was trolling then.

I wouldn't call it a troll. I'd call it more demonstrating how you Pavlovian morons don't read anything besides the headline before jizzing your shorts and getting all worked up.

You too took the bait like an Ethiopian fish...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Let's don't say "Pavlovian morons" - let's say "people who have preconceived ideas and look for information that supports what they already believe to be true."

:jet:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I wouldn't call it a troll. I'd call it more demonstrating how you Pavlovian morons don't read anything besides the headline before jizzing your shorts and getting all worked up.

You too took the bait like an Ethiopian fish...

Funny, the only comment I've made concerning the subject of this thread is to point out that Vrai didn't even read the article and was trolling yet I am accused of "taking the bait".

All of a sudden you've become a member of the Vrai Fan Club also, who knew joining was so quick and easy.

mamatutu

mama to two
Let's don't say "Pavlovian morons" - let's say "people who have preconceived ideas and look for information that supports what they already believe to be true."

:jet:

Let's say this thread is not what was intended, but turned out in favor of the OP. Let's say that "people have convictions and opinions and don't have to look for information that supports what they already believe to be true." This forum truly is a microcosm of life and America, as a whole; like I have said here before. It is all quite interesting; to say the least. Please carry on, y'all. There is nothing that interesting on TV tonight, except for the show on Discovery earlier, that was showing real time proof that Megalodon still exists. :lol:

LibertyBeacon

All of a sudden you've become a member of the Vrai Fan Club also

I'm sure she'd disagree, since she promises to ignore me practically every other day, but no matter. Fan clubs aren't really the point of her little experiment here.

:gigglesnort:

LibertyBeacon

Funny, the only comment I've made concerning the subject of this thread is to point out that Vrai didn't even read the article and was trolling yet I am accused of "taking the bait".

Then you really have no excuse for not "getting it".

mamatutu

mama to two

All of a sudden you've become a member of the Vrai Fan Club also, who knew joining was so quick and easy.

Smoke and mirrors. That is how it is done. Only the one's that know what they believe, and live by it will make it through the fire and smoke. A reference to another one of my fave's sigs on this forum.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

You know what, if it was someone else you would call it trolling also but since you are a member of the Vrai Fan Club.................................................

:bann:

MarieB

Lol

I haven't read the thread, but I'm guessing from your response that you fell in the deep end

Fan club. Lol

mamatutu

mama to two
Which is fairly frightening and why I avoid human contact when possible.

No wonder you started an anon social media site where you don't have to make contact with humans. You are kidding, right? Humans keep your site alive! You are such a kidder. Or, are you serious that you want to avoid human contact when possible? You wouldn't have met Monello. Your meet and greets seem to be far and few between with less attendees. Humans that have companies sponsor your site to keep you in business. I wonder how they would feel if they read your post. You make me laugh my ass off! This is about the most hypocritical post I have ever seen from you. I guess you are not on your game. I will give you a break; too much bear repellant? :roflmao:

Oh, and I am surprised that you are a picker and chooser of a member's post. But, even you cherry pick. Sad.

Last edited:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I'm saying that she probably knew that many people would run with it ;)

If you want to call that trolling, then that's up to you. I wouldn't call it trolling myself - more like smoking out the "suspects" lol

Lol

I haven't read the thread, but I'm guessing from your response that you fell in the deep end

Fan club. Lol

So you didn't read the thread but know how people responded?

mamatutu

mama to two
So you didn't read the thread but know how people responded?

It is called back tracking. Vrai even does it now. That disappoints me to no end. She was the only reason I am still here. I guess I will have to reassess what I consider human contact. :lol:

MarieB

It is called back tracking. Vrai even does it now. That disappoints me to no end. She was the only reason I am still here. I guess I will have to reassess what I consider human contact. :lol:

Backtracking was the realization that you didn't bother to read the article and made silly comments