Hannah Montana

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
I have never had a Hannah Montana moment. I don't even know who she is.

ahh, you live a life without a young girl...lucky you....:howdy:

I am lucky, my daughter isn't into Hannah...now High School Musical...that's a different story....lol

kalmd

They were talking about her concert on the radio this morning, and they said some of the Hannah performances was a body double. They said she would go behind a curtain and a double would come out. It was too give her some breaks since she did such a long and energetic concert. A guy called in and said he was sitting close to the front and he had proof of it on videotape. He was going to submit it to the radio station to post. It was HOT 99.5. Don't know if it's been posted yet, but I'm sure you can listen to the podcast of them talking about it on their website.

AndyMarquisLIVE

You will when she ends up pregnant.......:lmao:
Nah. She looks up to stars like Hilary Duff. She's on the same outlet (Disney/ABC).

That's not stopping the media from trying to find the worst story they can about her. One newspaper kirked out because ONE PERSON out of some 30,000 thought the concet sucked because she stepped offstage. Man, when they hate somebody, it's obvious.

I've seen Carrie, Brad Paisley, Big & Rich, Vannessa Calton and Daughtry live (Daughtry in a crowd of 120,000 people at NASCAR @ RIR) and nothing has gotten the hype this concert has.

AndyMarquisLIVE

ahh, you live a life without a young girl...lucky you....:howdy:

I am lucky, my daughter isn't into Hannah...now High School Musical...that's a different story....lol
ABC promotes that all the time, but never says when it's on. :tantrum:

I've heard they're exceptional musicals/movies. Haven't seen either one.

T

toppick08

I don't belive that for a second.

Good family and good values go a long way in this world.

I agree with good family and values......but the Devil is mighty strong...and so is the dollar......what news do you watch?

sccrmommy

"Hannah" or Miley, visited Children's Hospital before the concert yesterday unannounced-I think it's sweet. Plus I think her parents have a tight wrap on her. She's one of 5 kids, and they were doing an interview and she said how one of her siblings is grounded from using the computer for 2 weeks for mouthing off! I hope they can keep her grounded so we don't have another Spears family running around.

W

wkndbeacher

"Hannah" or Miley, visited Children's Hospital before the concert yesterday unannounced-I think it's sweet. Plus I think her parents have a tight wrap on her. She's one of 5 kids, and they were doing an interview and she said how one of her siblings is grounded from using the computer for 2 weeks for mouthing off! I hope they can keep her grounded so we don't have another Spears family running around.

Thats refreshing to hear, when I see some kid mouthing off at their parent in public I'm thinking how disrespectful if only they had our parents, I knew not to raise my voice at my dad.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Thats refreshing to hear, when I see some kid mouthing off at their parent in public I'm thinking how disrespectful if only they had our parents, I knew not to raise my voice at my dad.
I can tell you one thing, that's the last thing I would've done with my dad.

Everytime I see a kid mouth off to a teacher or to their parents, I just think of what would've happened if they had my parents. :yikes:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I agree with good family and values......but the Devil is mighty strong...and so is the dollar......what news do you watch?
The news where the dollar is weak.

I see only good things in the future for young Miley (who in their right mind names their kid that:confused:).

Cowgirl

You are kidding, right?

I've heard her sing (yes, live) and she sucked. Unless she's gotten drastically better in 6 months.

Opinions are like #######s, buddy. I heard her sing a duet with her father, and I thought she had a good voice.

WTF? You can say ass, but not ass hole?